Selina R.
Fresno, CA

Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size?

Vivian B.
Vivian B.
Sterling Hts, MI
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Though this question was posted about a year ago, I can confirm that within the year, the sizes still run smaller. The price is expensive, but if you are willing to spend on quality then I think it is worth it. I always find really cute things in the sale/clearance section.
samantha e.
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 5
No, and definitely not!! Their "medium" should be small or extra small, their large should be medium or small. I wouldn't really recommend spending your money here.
Vannie T.
Vannie T.
Gilbert, AZ
1 year, 9 months ago
keep looking for their promos, some are awesome
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Boca Raton, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
they are good clothing and it will last you, is an investment with staple items
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
1 year, 9 months ago
Definitely a little bit smaller
Maren E.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
1 year, 10 months ago
I tend to buy their pants one size larger than I need, but they fit perfectly!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Spring, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
I used to work for A&F and honestly I only bought clothes because I had a good discount the only thing in my opinion worth spending money for is the flannels
Elora W.
Elora W.
Park City, UT
1 year, 12 months ago
runs a little smal. They're definitely designed for slim fits, but they're tops are pretty true to size.
Salina B.
Salina B.
Stockton
1 year, 12 months ago
The price is definitely worth it! I use it everyday and it does wonders, I highly recommend it