Elaine P.
Churubusco, IN

I have heard good things about your clothing line, but I have heart you run small. Do your cloths really run small say I'm a size medium and I get a shirt will it fit like a small or extra small?

Ellen T.
Ellen T.
Toronto, ON
1 year ago
In my experience, the sizing is different depending on the style of the piece and the fit that you want. If you can go to a store and actually try out the items, that is your best bet. I own a dress, tank top and t-shirt from there that are all different sizes (XS, S, M).
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
1 year ago
Shirts run small. I always go up a size.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Boca raton, FL
1 year, 6 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 2
they can run very small, you can always try them on in store but they fit my true size
Maren E.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes, I would suggest purchasing a size bigger than your actual size.
Ivana C.
Ivana C.
Pompano Beach, FL
1 year, 8 months ago
I work here. They don't run small at all. I can even say that for dresses and some sweaters, they run really big.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes these clothes tend to run very small, at least a size. I would try large if you are usually medium.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
1 year, 10 months ago
They do usually run small but I've only noticed it on shirts. To me their pants fit great but for shirts I have to go up a size and if you go in store I'd suggest trying it on before you buy or keep the receipt just in case! But super cute clothes! Like I'm a medium but for them I buy a large size.
Cristine L.
Cristine L.
1 year, 10 months ago
They run extra extra SMALL, makes me fat going in there