I am looking to buy a bikini (bandeau and cheeky high leg), high waisted jeggings/shorts w stretch (similar to H&M). I got a 27/28 in those and they’re slightly big for reference. What size would you recommend? My measurements: bust: 33 underbust:29 waist: 26 hip: 37-37.5 innerthigh: 20 thigh: 19 height: 5”8 weight: 125. I like ankle jeggings and the 28 inseam are perfect! Thank you!

3 answers

I’d suggest a small or medium! I’d suggest trying them on though because everything fits everyone differently. A side 27 is considered a small while a 26 is considered small/ medium.
il y a 7 mois
For the bikini bottoms I would recommend a small or xs and for the jeggings I would recommend 26w and regular length if you go on their website go to women’s jeans and click on jean leggings the jeans I’m referring to should be the first one
il y a un an
I’m one inch bigger than you in my measurements and I’m 5’2. I get a 27 in pants and a size small for my high waisted bikini bottoms, and a small in my bandeau top. I’m a size 34B in bust. I would say size down to 26 for pants. For the bikini it prob matters how tight you want it. I have a one shoulder bandeau swim top and it’s just right.