Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR

How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?

Vannie T.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
2 years, 2 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love the shorts and their hoodies and tank tops all the time cute
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Washington, DC
2 years, 3 months ago
I buy my jeans and dresses here, as I'm super petite.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
2 years, 5 months ago
I usually purchase my sweaters and sweats from here, i totally love them
Sylvia D.
Sylvia D.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 4 months ago
I definitely enjoy their cardigans, although they haven't been putting out the things I like lately.
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
5 years ago
I like to shop here for dresses, jeans, high waisted shorts, perfume and other items. The best time to shop there is when they have sales. I have bought jeans there for $10 and shirts for $5 when they were on sale!
Anna H.
Anna H.
5 years ago
Fashionista Expert Level 5
I buy jeans and hoodies!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Grand blanc, MI
5 years, 2 months ago
I have only ever bought probably less than ten items from there. Most were shirts and a few pairs of jeans. I'm not really a fan.
Allie F.
Allie F.
Bakersfield, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
Sweaters, scarves, and sweatpants. Sometimes bathing suit tops or clearances tops.I was able to find sweatpants and cardigans under 15 dollars at the fall sale in bakersfield. These sales usually go on in july when they are trying to get rid of last winters stuff. Everything is usually reduced to 50% and even 60% off. Cute stuff, great price. Online around the same time clearance stuff is available at these prices.
Aanya J.
Aanya J.
5 years, 4 months ago
Don't shop here, don't want to look cheap