Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you think the clothes stink of the cologne, too?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 11 months ago
In all of the stores I've been into, they've had the mister system installed into the ceiling which misted the entire store with the Fierce cologne at certain times throughout the day. Any clothes on the sales floor get drenched with them. My work clothes smelled like Fierce for months even after I stopped wearing it to work, despite repeated washings. It's actually kind of nice in low doses, but I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitivity.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Minneapolis, MN
5 years ago
That perfume is awful!! They should offer gas masks at the door. Seriously.
Lasha K.
Lasha K.
Fort Worth, TX
5 years ago
I'll admit that sometimes the store goes overboard but I honestly love how the cologne smells! I wish the guys at school smelled like it...instead they just smell strange. lol
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
5 years ago
The clothes smell awful when you try them on. They heavily spray the clothes and the store is almost unbearable to walk into.
Dana R.
Dana R.
New London, WI
5 years ago
I think it smells okay, but the store itself is just bad. :(
herson f.
herson f.
burnsville, MN
5 years ago
Not just the clothes but the stores smells like there cologne but i personal LOVE it
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Studio City, CA
5 years ago
The cologne, Fierce, is the best part! It wouldn't be abercrombie without it! I love it so much, it smells amazing. My roommate and I are going to buy it to spray our apartment with.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Buy online :)
Brittani T.
Brittani T.
Saint Rose, LA
5 years, 1 month ago
I cant stand the cologne
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Hoboken, NJ
5 years, 1 month ago
I always washed the clothes before wearing them