Aanya J.

CEO wants to cater to skinny and attractive people, CEO is neither skinny nor attractive.

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
4 years, 6 months ago
I agree! He is such a joke. I never really shopped there because I feel it is over priced. But the clothes are cute. But when I found this out, I was so shocked!
Haivyn L.
Haivyn L.
4 years, 7 months ago
Agreed, this is why I don't go there!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Santa Fe, NM
4 years, 7 months ago
Agreed. When I heard that, that made me really upset. I used to work for Hollister and I'm ashamed of that. It's fine to cater to a certain audience - but that audience should be like an age group or a gender - not a size.
Natalia G.