BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

A floral woody musk fragrance for modern women Crisp, radiant, creamy, romantic & alluring Contains notes of citruses, jasmine & vanilla Launched in 2014 Perfect for all occasions see more...

Buy on Amazon
anjali k.
Burlington, MA
Smells great but doesn't last very long. It's a great decor piece too but I want something better quality even if I have to pay more money. This is definitely not long lasting. I am a first time user and there is so much room for improvement in this
Elaine P.
My favorite perfume at the moment. I have the body splash, as well as the parfum. It's the perfect blend between floral, sweet & clean. Every time I wear it, I get so many compliments. It also lasts throughout the day.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Let me start of by saying that the packaging was the first thing that attracted me to this perfume. When I first tried it on, I completely felt in love with it. It reminds me of the Versace perfumes. This is definitely a dupe to their perfumes. I would really recommend others to try this. You won't regret it.
Vivian B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the perfume that I use everyday. It's a nice light scent that is great for everyday use. The scent isnt too overpowering but still leaves a mark. The packaging is really cute! I love the pink bow accent. This is also a scent that someone can point out as "Abercrombie's scent".
Soohee W.
Philadelphia
Smells amazing and it smells for a long time, it's in the cutest bottle that I've seen and I am a first time user but I will use it again. Very inexpensive and a good amount and no room for improvement.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
This is one of my work scents. I work in a business professional environment and to me this is a perfect perfume because it has a lovely soft scent. It has a scent that doesn't demand attention but you will notice if I walk by. It is affordable enough th wear on an everyday basis.
Ahtziri M.
Jacksonville, NC
I got it for a cheap price its a bit pricey edpecially bc its small but its so worth the money tho lastest the whole day and ove had ot for over 3 or 4 months already so does laat believe it otlr not this is always in my purse sucha nice flowery scent sweet
KayDee B.
South Ogden
Nothing says lovely quite like this perfume. It's light, elegant and long-lasting. If your looking for a perfect day to day or special occasion perfume search no further. This is one of my favorites and the bottle is so cute!
Cassie A.
El Paso, TX
Best perfume purchase, not too strong but perfect scent. Sweet, but fresh. More on the neutral side. A bit expensive but it's a good perfume because the smell is long lasting and wont fade in a couple of hours. Smells luxurious
Carolina M.
One of the best pedirme of Abercrombie. I bought is Aventura Mall in aventura, Florida. The prices in m opinion is ok considering that Abercrombie is a little bit expensive. A despite the prices I will buy it