Abercrombie & Fitch Perfume No.1 Undone EDP Spray 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Tasyanne S.

BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

A floral woody musk fragrance for modern women Crisp, radiant, creamy, romantic & alluring Contains notes of citruses, jasmine & vanilla Launched in 2014 Perfect for all occasions see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tasyanne S.
Hyannis, MA
Oh my god!! This perfume is the best!! My dad got it for my mom but I ended up getting it for me!! It’s sweet but smooth and not too sweet lol every time I wear it ppl ask me witch one it is. I usually use it during the day but it’s perfect for a summer night out!! the price is pretty reasonable and the size too!
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Let me start of by saying that the packaging was the first thing that attracted me to this perfume. When I first tried it on, I completely felt in love with it. It reminds me of the Versace perfumes. This is definitely a dupe to their perfumes. I would really recommend others to try this. You won't regret it.
Vivian B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the perfume that I use everyday. It's a nice light scent that is great for everyday use. The scent isnt too overpowering but still leaves a mark. The packaging is really cute! I love the pink bow accent. This is also a scent that someone can point out as "Abercrombie's scent".
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
This is one of my work scents. I work in a business professional environment and to me this is a perfect perfume because it has a lovely soft scent. It has a scent that doesn't demand attention but you will notice if I walk by. It is affordable enough th wear on an everyday basis.
Ahtziri M.
Jacksonville , NC
I got it for a cheap price its a bit pricey edpecially bc its small but its so worth the money tho lastest the whole day and ove had ot for over 3 or 4 months already so does laat believe it otlr not this is always in my purse sucha nice flowery scent sweet
Casandra A.
El Paso, TX
Best perfume purchase, not too strong but perfect scent. Sweet, but fresh. More on the neutral side. A bit expensive but it's a good perfume because the smell is long lasting and wont fade in a couple of hours. Smells luxurious
Carolina M.
One of the best pedirme of Abercrombie. I bought is Aventura Mall in aventura, Florida. The prices in m opinion is ok considering that Abercrombie is a little bit expensive. A despite the prices I will buy it
Samantha A.
Mundelein , IL
Hands down the best perfume ever!!! I can't even count how many bottles I've gone threw. It is the purest test smelling perfume you'd swear it was designer if you smelled it! I can't stop wearing it.
Ashley D.
Who doesn't love a "mmmm you smell so good" compliment?! I know I do and I get them every time I wear my undone fragrance. It last long and smells amazing. It's a fair price for an amazing smell.
Des M.
Tucson , AZ
Probably one of my favorite perfumes ever! I love how light the scent is and it's become one of my signatures. It's nice for everyday wear and it lasts on whatever you spray it one forever.