Abercrombie & Fitch Perfume No. 1 for Women

by Abercrombie & Fitch

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Would this be a good Christmas gift, for a co-worker?
Does this come in pink too?
I have been looking for a new perfume and I really like the smell of this one on the store, I was about to buy it but I realize that I don't know the duration of the fragrance in my clothes so I need to check it first, anyone to talk about it?
Start your review of Abercrombie & Fitch Perfume No. 1 for Women!
jordanne K.
Fair Oaks, CA
I’m someone who is a little picky with my perfume choices, but this one worked really great. It smells a little strong but if you use it in small doses, it works out fairly well! I really would recommend it as long as you smell it first to make sure you like it.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I have been obsessed with this perfume since the first day I smelt it. It is some much better than other ones I have smelled. Its a very soft sexy smell that's last it only takes a little. This is a great product for the price. I am very happy with this fragrance and will continue to buy it.
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
Smells so good. It gets my boyfriend hot, and he loves it too. Undone is my favorite scent though. Smells so good. I LOVE ABERCROMBIE & FITCH!
Dacia W.
Princeton, IN
This perfume smells amazing. I can use the tiniest bit and it last forever without me having to reapply. I highly recommend this product. It is a bit on the high end but I think it's well worth the money and did I mention it smells amazing
Kate E.
Kapolei, HI
This perfume!! Omg I love it, it's the best thing I have to make me amd my clothes smell fabulous!! I bought about a year ago and still have some in the bottle, so for it being such a small bottle it goes a long way!! The now detail is gorgeous too, so cute and girly!!
Maria L.
Somerton, AZ
I love this fragance. Its one of my favorites. Its unique. I definitely recommend this product.
Lauren T.
Fall River, MA
Great scent for active women. I am always getting compliments on this one!!
Great scent for active women. I am always getting compliments on this one!!
Jonna C.
Cleburne
I had some gave to me and it's my favorite besides one other kind. I would recommend to all. Love it
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,395 reviews
I love Abercrombie and Fitch perfume!!!!! It smells great and I get sooooo many compliments on it!!!
Dana B.
Trenton, NJ
Very very strong and floraly. I think it smells a bit like something a grandma would wear. Cute packaging though.