ABERCROMBIE & FITCH PERFUME 41 by Abercrombie & Fitch EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ for WOMEN

BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

Lisa Z.
New York
All of there scents are wonderful. The smell stays in the air for hours. They chose  such pretty bottle's to display them in for a pretty decor in your home. You can get any of the scents at most Abercrombie & Fitch stores. I would 100% recommend this to all.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
It wasn't one of my favorites but it's okay I kinda liked it more after it dried completely. One of my favorite clothing brand! They have high quality materials.
All of Ambercombie and finch perfumes smell amazing. There definitely worth your money. The smell lasts a long time and I get a lot of complements on how great it smells. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Daniele C.
Lowell, MA
Love the fragrances is super sexy and yoy feel super great by smelling so rick,the bottle is so fashion screams buy me.love it
Kheyontea W.
Florence, SC
I bought this perfume primarily for the design of the bottle, but I have smelled the inside and it smells lovely.
Marie M.
Ashdown, AR
I freaking love the perfume Long lasting smell just wonderful place to buy perfumes and clone
Evelina B.
This fragrance is lovely. I had to travel too town to get this but it's worth it. It's in a nice bottle which is always a plus . It's as good as getting an expensive one.
Vaso X.
Volos
I love this fragrance it smells very good and it stays all day long at your skin!I recommend this !!