BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

A & F First Instinct Men by Abercrombie & Fitch Eau De Toilette 1.7 oz Spray see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Bobby-Jo P.
Bobby-Jo P.
Larksville, PA
My husbands absolute favorite cologne. He asks for a new bottle every holiday. This cologne has a great sweet woodsy smell, lasts all day! Price is great for the product that you are purchasing. This is a must in our bathroom!
Virginia O.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This Cologne is my son Favorite Cologne as you walk into the Store that's the 1st thing you smell in there I paid $35 in the senate last long
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Georgetown, TN
Love their cologne for men!! My husband has tried a bunch of different kinds but we both like this one. It's in our top 5.
Darren J.
Darren J.
Bury, Lancs
Absolutely beautiful scent. Subtle gin and tonic notes that last just long enough, always a popular smell among my female friends. Beautiful bottle and packaging, and would recommend to others.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
I bought this for my son and he actually uses it! He doesnt like many scents but this one he finally likes.The price is reasonable compared to other products.
CJ N.
CJ N.
Whitby
Absolutely love this it smells like the store! And last so long! It's great for men and women as well!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I love this cologne. I buy it for my husband yearly and it is one of my favourite scents on him.