Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by  Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz uploaded by Tourie B.Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by  Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz uploaded by chelsea b.

Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz

BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

The well known perfumer Christophe Laudamiel created this men's woody aromatic fragrance for this well known and sometimes controversial retailer, Top notes are orange, lemon, fir resin, petit grain and cardamom; middle notes are rosemary, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are musk, oakmoss, vetiver and brazilian rosewood, see more...

• I'm not sure if I should get my boyfriend this for Christ...4 Answers
  • This smells SO good! Does anyone know if AF still sells t...4 Answers
  • If you wear or know someone who wears this, what is the a...4 Answers
Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz
  • "this is my all time favorite cologne for me." in 1 review
  • "I feel like it smells really good and attractive" in 1 review
  • "smells really amazing ;-) This is by far my favorite perfume for guys!" in 1 review
  • "this cologne smells amazing it is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "A great parfum for man.But is soo pricey and never goes in sale.I di es every time I pass this store" in 1 review
Rebecca V.
The smell of the cologne is amazing. This is the smell that is strong in every Abercrombie store. I use it myself. I don’t think it needs to be just for a man. It’s a bit more expensive than I normally spend but well worth it. Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce Eau De Cologne Spray For Men 50Ml/1.7Oz
Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne but it’s also my favorite as well. This brand has all the qualities to be a luxury brand, but it isn’t. This is a go to scent and everyone almost always comments on how good it smells. Get this for your mans ladies!
Aaron H.
For the sole fact that this came from Abercrombie and Fitch, the price point should be much lower.  It's a great fragrance for a young man, looking for a nice cologne, however there are better options.  Montblanc Legend is an exact replica of this scent and I believe you get more fl oz for the amount of money.  Plus a nice sleek bottle design, unlike Fierce.
Nikki M.
Lebanon, TN
As a woman, A+F Fierce is like my all time favorite scent to smell on a man, I used to spray a bunch of the tester paper with fierce and stick it in my purse so it would smell like fierce, lol. It is so strong and long lasting! I know I speak for millions of women when i say fierce is irresistible!
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Yeah it smells good but do you really want to smell like every other dude walking down the sidewalk? For a casual day at the park or after a workout, this is a good one but not to wear out because the smell is too common. The price is actually really good BUT... too many wear it.
Corisa K.
Flushing, NY
I don't know what Axe is advertising - THIS is the cologne that makes people drool. Men love to wear it and women love to smell it (no exclusion to other genders). This scent brings back so many school memories and I love walking past the store and getting a wiff of this cologne.
Paige L.
Biddeford, ME
I buy my boyfriend this cologne and it smells so good. I have bought it multiple times. Although the price can be a turnoff, the scent is very sultry and manly, while still being appealing to women. I bought at my local shopping mall and the cologne smells like the actual store. Would highly recommend!
Raechelle B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This smells wonders. I love the scent of this. Everytime i walk in the store i fell in love with the smell. I purchase this perfume for my boyfriend and he love it too! Its indescribable. I recommend this perfume for all the guys out there this smell crazy amazing
Stephanie N.
Bought my boyfriend this cologne and I am obsessed with the smell !! I can smell it all day it's also affordable! The packaging is a plus & the smell lasts through out the whole day !
Tonya R.
West branch,MI
If I could give it 10 Stars I would it's one of the best smelling colognes I've ever smelt it's for men but I am female and I use it myself my boyfriend is also a big fan of it.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
This smells SO good! Does anyone know if AF still sells this cologne?
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
I'm not sure if I should get my boyfriend this for Christmas. Is it good??
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
If you wear or know someone who wears this, what is the age range?
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
My hubby is 34 and he wears it and so does my 8 year old. I don't think there is an age limit