Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by  Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz uploaded by chelsea d.
Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by  Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz

Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz

BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

The well known perfumer Christophe Laudamiel created this men's woody aromatic fragrance for this well known and sometimes controversial retailer, Top notes are orange, lemon, fir resin, petit grain and cardamom; middle notes are rosemary, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are musk, oakmoss, vetiver and brazilian rosewood, see more...

• I'm not sure if I should get my boyfriend this for Christmas. Is it...3 Answers
  • This smells SO good! Does anyone know if AF still sells this cologne?4 Answers
  • If you wear or know someone who wears this, what is the age range?4 Answers
Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by  Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz
Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz
  • "I feel like it smells really good and attractive" in 1 review
  • "this cologne smells amazing it is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "smells really amazing ;-) This is by far my favorite perfume for guys!" in 1 review
  • "this is my all time favorite cologne for me." in 1 review
  • "A great parfum for man.But is soo pricey and never goes in sale.I di es every time I pass this store" in 1 review
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend loves this stuff and so do i. It was i think $60 for the smallest sized bottle, sadly. Soo expensive but worth it. I am attached to this smell. This cologne smells like heaven. Smells like real men. I wish men really smelled like this naturally.. lol I love this cologne. It smells like the maghogany teakwood candle at bath and body works. So if you love the normal avercrombie and fitch scent, then get the candle at bath and body works for your room. You won't regret it!!!!
Zineb Y.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best smelling cologne for men ever. I bought it for my husband few years ago because I loved how it smelled in the store. I was a bit expensive for a small bottle but definitely worth it. it is not too strong. just too perfect. I suggest you keep an eye on the deal in their website. I recently bought a set of a big bottle and a shower gel for only $45. Gotta love it :)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
#amazing!!! I remember the first time I smelt this it was years ago while I was shopping in a local Abercrombie & Fitch store. The minute I walked into the store the overwhelming smell of something great filled my nose, come to find out it was Fierce. I joke with friends and say that even the nastiest guy could wear this cologne and he'd be instantly attractive to me!
sebnem q.
sebnem q.
By far my favorite scent of all time. I use it on myself at times (yes I use cologne and I'm a girl lol) it literally smells amazing. I feel like this scent can be used by either gender or even just to spritz in your room. I used to soak a few pieces of cotton in this scent and leave it in a little bowl in my room and it smelled amazing.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
S Setauket, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a girl and this is probably the only cologne I can tolerate too much of. It smells DELICIOUS. My brother started wearing it a few years back and ever since then I have loved the smell of it. It is 100% my absolute favorite cologne, and I would 100% recommend buying this because if other girls are anything like me, they will love it.
Jennie S.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
I love the smell of this cologne. Honestly I think it's nice on both men and women! It's pricey like many colognes, but it's definitely worth the money if I know my boyfriend will wear it and I'll get to smell it on him. :) probably the most attractive scent I've come across yet. Definitely detectable, but never too strong.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously, ladies if you want your man to smell extra good I would completely recommend this! Especially since Christmas is getting super close. My husband wears this daily and it by far my favorite cologne he has. Smells just like it does when you walk into the Abercrombie store!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent...for guys! My boyfriend has worn it for years & every time he tries to switch it up for something else, he always goes back. Definitely can't complain, it's super masculine, clean, and appropriate for all occasions! Big fan. :)
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells really good! The smell is long lasting and not overpowering. This cologne is good for everyday use. It is comparable to the high end brands and excels against a majority of them. I would recommend this for young adults.
Avital E.
Avital E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and lasts forever on your skin. It is great and it is a bit pricy but it is so worth it. It had a very nice bottle and you can buy it in store at some Abercrombies and online
Heather B.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
This smells SO good! Does anyone know if AF still sells this cologne?
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
If you wear or know someone who wears this, what is the age range?
Diana P.
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if I should get my boyfriend this for Christmas. Is it good??
sarah c.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hubby is 34 and he wears it and so does my 8 year old. I don't think there is an age limit