Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by  Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz uploaded by chelsea d.
Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by  Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz

Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz

BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH #59 in Cologne

The well known perfumer Christophe Laudamiel created this men's woody aromatic fragrance for this well known and sometimes controversial retailer, Top notes are orange, lemon, fir resin, petit grain and cardamom; middle notes are rosemary, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are musk, oakmoss, vetiver and brazilian rosewood, see more...

• I'm not sure if I should get my boyfriend this for Christ...4 Answers
  • This smells SO good! Does anyone know if AF still sells t...4 Answers
  • If you wear or know someone who wears this, what is the a...4 Answers
Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by  Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz
Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce by Cologne Spray 1. 7 oz
  • "this is my all time favorite cologne for me." in 1 review
  • "I feel like it smells really good and attractive" in 1 review
  • "smells really amazing ;-) This is by far my favorite perfume for guys!" in 1 review
  • "this cologne smells amazing it is one of my favorites." in 1 review
  • "A great parfum for man.But is soo pricey and never goes in sale.I di es every time I pass this store" in 1 review
Corisa K.
New York
I don't know what Axe is advertising - THIS is the cologne that makes people drool. Men love to wear it and women love to smell it (no exclusion to other genders). This scent brings back so many school memories and I love walking past the store and getting a wiff of this cologne.
Aaron H.
provincetown, MA
For the sole fact that this came from Abercrombie and Fitch, the price point should be much lower.  It's a great fragrance for a young man, looking for a nice cologne, however there are better options.  Montblanc Legend is an exact replica of this scent and I believe you get more fl oz for the amount of money.  Plus a nice sleek bottle design, unlike Fierce.
Nikki M.
Lebanon, TN
As a woman, A+F Fierce is like my all time favorite scent to smell on a man, I used to spray a bunch of the tester paper with fierce and stick it in my purse so it would smell like fierce, lol. It is so strong and long lasting! I know I speak for millions of women when i say fierce is irresistible!
Victoria G.
I absolutely love this cologne. The smell is so good and it lasts a very long time. It is not too strong at all. This cologne is kind of expensive, but it lasts a very long time. I bought this product at Abercrombie and Fitch in the mall. I do recommend this product to others
Paige L.
Biddeford , ME
I buy my boyfriend this cologne and it smells so good. I have bought it multiple times. Although the price can be a turnoff, the scent is very sultry and manly, while still being appealing to women. I bought at my local shopping mall and the cologne smells like the actual store. Would highly recommend!
Maria V.
I have twin teenage boys and a husband that go through this cologne like crazy !!! It really smells nice on all 3 of them..... which means that this makes my life easier, one store only for cologne when needed and that gives me more time to shop for myself !!
Shanti S.
Hawthorne
I honestly actually really like the smell for a guy it isn't bad and it isn't bad for a girl either cause I know some girls like to spray themselves with some cologne I bought in a mall that the store was in well just a little bit cause it is a little strong but it's a good smell
Raechelle B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This smells wonders. I love the scent of this. Everytime i walk in the store i fell in love with the smell. I purchase this perfume for my boyfriend and he love it too! Its indescribable. I recommend this perfume for all the guys out there this smell crazy amazing
Michael K.
Renton, WA
Just because the store smells like it, doesn't mean you shouldn't! Very good value for the price when most colognes that last this long can cost hundreds. Very long lasting from 7 am to 12 am ya feel.
Stephanie N.
Bought my boyfriend this cologne and I am obsessed with the smell !! I can smell it all day it's also affordable! The packaging is a plus & the smell lasts through out the whole day !
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
This smells SO good! Does anyone know if AF still sells this cologne?
Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
I'm not sure if I should get my boyfriend this for Christmas. Is it good??
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
If you wear or know someone who wears this, what is the age range?
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
My hubby is 34 and he wears it and so does my 8 year old. I don't think there is an age limit