Abercrombie Fitch Fa Deodorant Roll-On - Purple Passion 50ml/1.7oz [{}] uploaded by laveezza K.

BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

Beth An Mike M.
The AF roll on deodorant stays on all day! There's no need to ever reapply it, or worry about it not lasting. Even after a shower or night swim, this product still stays on. It's wonderful for people with bad hygiene because it keeps it to a minimum.!
laveezza K.
Muscat
Purple passion sensual scent is good but I like thr fruity scent more... It's skin friendly.. I love FA and I use their rollers and body sprays.. Skin products most often and almost it's used everyday while going out... Amazing product my must have in my bag!
SHAHD⭐ R.
Cairo
I totally love this deodorant guys!! It's so refreshing after shower and skin friendly you can also use it if you have a sensitive skin it won't harm yours the only problem that it takes time to dry but not long
Nooran M.
It's amazing!! The fragrance is refreshing I could not put perfume and I'll still smell nice. It definitely stays for a long time but I'm not sure about the 48h.
hejer t.
I love love love this product I have never change it it prevent bad smell untill you shower for next time . Its super
Geraldine M.
Cali
No me gusta, pienso que es muy fuerte y causa mal olor, tiene un buen aroma, pero al sudar un poco, deja de ser asi
Le doy 5 estrellas porque su desodorante es espectacular me ayudó bastante con la transpiración no mancha la ropa
H T.
London , ON
Too expensive but overall a decent product. I wiuld rather use olay or a different brand