Abercrombie & Fitch Fa Deodorant 6.75oz Spray Exotic Garden uploaded by may a.

BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

Csilla K.
Caribou
I have this scent from Fa in a glass spray bottle, which I brought over in 1998 from Europe, on my last visit home to Hungary. I absolutely love Fa and it smells amazing in every version I have tried in the past. I am pleasantly surprised to see that Abercrombie & Fitch, offers  Fa products. I love the original scent the most as it was my first one used and bought at age 12. I highly recommend this body spray/deodorant. I wish we had an Abercrombie here in our area. "I would love to try the Carbean Lemon and the Rose scented ones.
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
This is the only thing I have tried from here but I am hoping to soon try more you can get this online which is what I did it it convenient and easy to use when you need it quickly i would recommend it and I would buy it again
Skittles T.
My favorite, I tried all the other stuff on the market, but have been using this for years due to how good it smells, how effective it is, and decently invisible. Light, pleasant scent and hard to find at stores! Wish it was easier to get online too.
Isabela L.
New York
I never tried and the shirt I have I dont know where is it and it doesn't give me option so that's it. I am sorry lol
Ana S.
I like te price and the smell of this product. The packaging is good. For this summer I used for the first time
Reeha H.
Dubai, UAE
Love the fragrance
Omg cant believe i am reviewing this
Affordable
Inexpensive
Effective
Got to keep buying cause finishes quick
Met my expectations but feels like a drugstore stuff
Great for the price
Arnita S.
Jelgava, Rīgas iela 20
One of my favorite deodorants! With good protection and amazing smell! It's definitely effective! The smell stays really long time! It's very easy to use it! :) I am planning to buy this again with different aroma :)
shaymah R.
It is long lasting.
Smells like a breeze of fresh air.
Really concentrated.
It does work as it is said.
day M.
Price? Long LAsting?
Ina B.
Is this deodarant smell good?