BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

Stana T.
rye
I have tried this deodorant. It smells really nice and fresh. I think the scent is wonderful, but I don't think its a great lasting deodorant that will keep you fresh for the whole day. Maybe its just me, I just felt that I wasn't protected all day.
Isabella šŸ’ž K.
California City
This deodorant works for a few hours but I did have to re-apply a few times a day. The smell was really good and nice smelling !
I wouldn't recommend only because of having to re-apply so much!
camila M.
I love the smell but hate how its a spray but then I realize that it works great I thought I would hate but I love it.
Sarah M.
Brampton
Nice one. Like the soft fragrance. Its kind of little lasting. Leaves me fresh and happy. I use it Everyday almost i love Ā it