BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

Abercrombie & Fitch 41 is a light and cool fragrance for men. This Abercrombie Men's Eau de Cologne combines bold and sensuous notes such as grapefruit, bergamot, patchouli, amber and musk which give it a crisp and alluring appeal. The alcohol base of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle B.
Syracuse, NE
Not gonna lie, this is probably my favorite scent my husband wears. Mostly because it reminds me of the first time we started dating. It is a sexy scent and lasts ALL day. Just one spray, couple sprays at most no need to overdo it. Definitely a scent I want to smell forever!
Veronica P.
Omg i love this scent so much!! I make sure my fiance wears this but i also have my own that I spritz on my clothes lol.  Just a spritz will last you the whole day! I love walking in or past an Abercrombie and Fitch store to smell this scent! I wish everything smelled as good as this.
Chia Wen H.
Singapore, Singapore
I mean it's their signature smell. I used to LOVE it when I was a teenager and now i can still like it. I like the cologne can be also sprayed in ur closet to keep your clothes smell good
Emily R.
41 cologne smells amazing! It's the perfect smell of masculine! You get lots in a bottle for the price and they make great gifts! The bottle design is perfect!
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
I just love thise Colonge. I got it for my brother as a gift and hes been buying it ever since. I buy the other colonges on their lime for my husband.
Juli T.
Newberg, OR
Omg!!! Smells amazing I love this smell. I love the smell of the store and this is just as great! Incredible I would spray it all over my room..
kerry l.
Woodstock
This cologne smells so good. My husband wants it and I just can't stop smelling him. It has a very masculine smell. I love it.
Sarrah S.
Walnutport, PA
I love this for my boyfriend I bought him this and it smells amazing! I love he way it smells on him and how long it lasts!
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this scent, it's very clean and lingers all day without irritation, definitely affordable and smells really good.
Krista M.
Tallahassee, FL
Love how this smells and when my boyfriend wears it. Its so enticing and makes me wanna hug on him all night.