Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie and Fitch Woods Cologne Spray for Men, 1.7 Fluid Ounce

BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

bianca r.
This is a classic even though I’m a girl I use this. Spray on my clothes in my room. I love the scent of this I love Abercrombie. Love the clothing as well. I have shopped here for years and I am never disappointed. They have great jeans for one. And they are just always on top of the latest trends
Alixandra D.
Vancouver, WA
This is my husbands favorite cologne. I purchased it at an outlet mall and got a great deal on it. That particular store also did military discount which is always a plus! This cologne has lasted him over a year and he still has lots left. I would definitely recommend this cologne. It's a great lasting investment
Anton M.
Memphis
You can smell it outside of the store .. They have candles and room spritzer and I can't afford it 😭 Who can ??? No one 😭 Hopefully I'll be gifted with those items one day.. especially for my new apartment...
Maxwell V.
Arlington, TX
I'm not much of a cologne-wearer, but one of my best friends gifted me this cologne and it really suits me quite well. Now, every now and then, for special occasional, this is my go-to favorite scent. It's subtle but somehow still spicy. I like that combination.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
The sky and is not intended or written in the summer and fall of Cybertron to the inbox folder in the summer and fall of Cybertron I have to do it for the second time in the morning of the mouse and I will have to do it is not the intended recipient you must
Elijah B.
Dallas, GA
One of my favorite colognes, every time I wear this cologne I get complemented and asked what it is that I'm wearing and I just love the smell to this cologne hands down Abercrombie has outdone themselves on this one and I highly recommend it.
aspen g.
Berea
i had gotten this for my boyfriend last christmas and he loved it ! the smell is so good , and it last him alll day long with just a squirt or two. i got this product at a Abercrombie and Fitch store.
Zoe P.
Really can't smell this cologne without being reminded of the intimidating vibe of A & F stores - the scent is just way too strong. Would not want a full grown man to smell like this, maybe ok for a freshman boy going on his first date but only used sparingly!!!!
Yessi T.
I love, love, love this scent. I remember passing by Abercrombie and you could smell it as soon as you passed by. It has a nice, clean, musk scent. Smells so fresh. I even bought it for myself once. I bought it for a boyfriend too. Every time he wore it, I couldn't stop smelling him. Has a sexy scent, scent lasts a long time.
Danielle A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This sent smells very good I had got this for my brother & he loves it I really recommend you getting it for your loved on or anyone it is a very great gift and they would enjoy it very much
Yessi T.
What are your thoughts on this??
Jennifer W.
Is this good as a gift
Elizabeth E.
Potsdam, NY
How much is this cologne?
Ja'hna J.