Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie and Fitch Woods Cologne Spray for Men, 1.7 Fluid Ounce

BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

Zoë P.
Really can't smell this cologne without being reminded of the intimidating vibe of A & F stores - the scent is just way too strong. Would not want a full grown man to smell like this, maybe ok for a freshman boy going on his first date but only used sparingly!!!!
Kareem R.
Dover, DE
If your looking for a great manly smell .. That will have people approaching you from miles away ? Saying " you smell good sir " Then this the cologne for you trust me . Great , Great product
Rosie G.
My husband uses this cologne and omg does it smell so good! Totally recommend as a gift to your significant other. Trust me it's so worth every penny.
nur r.
Love it. I have bought two of these for my friends and they all love it. It just smells so nice and sexy. 10/10 would buy again.
Jennifer L.
Norwalk, CT
I love this perfume!!!! The smell is wonderful my boyfriend has this perfume the smell hard enough ....
Iris R.
Columbia, PA
I love the smell of it. My brother bought himself one and he says the smell last.
bianca r.
This is a classic even though I’m a girl I use this. Spray on my clothes in my room. I love the scent of this I love Abercrombie. Love the clothing as well. I have shopped here for years and I am never disappointed. They have great jeans for one. And they are just always on top of the latest trends
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I want to say I hate this cologne because I can't stand Abercrombie but it really does smell good. It's a nice, strong and manly scent. Still don't like Abercrombie though. 😏😂😂👍
Alixandra D.
Vancouver, WA
This is my husbands favorite cologne. I purchased it at an outlet mall and got a great deal on it. That particular store also did military discount which is always a plus! This cologne has lasted him over a year and he still has lots left. I would definitely recommend this cologne. It's a great lasting investment
Anton M.
Memphis
You can smell it outside of the store .. They have candles and room spritzer and I can't afford it 😭 Who can ??? No one 😭 Hopefully I'll be gifted with those items one day.. especially for my new apartment...
Yessi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your thoughts on this??
Jennifer W.
Is this good as a gift
Liz E.
Potsdam, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this cologne?
Ja'hna J.