BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimAbercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie and Fitch Woods Cologne Spray for Men, 17 Fluid Ounce

by Abercrombie & Fitch

How much is this cologne?
Is this good as a gift
Is this more for younger men? My bf is 25, not sure if he would like it
Start your review of Abercrombie & Fitch Abercrombie and Fitch Woods Cologne Spray for Men, 1.7 Fluid Ounce!
Crystal H.
Sandwich, IL
A long time ago, Woods Cologne was an unisex product this was back in 1996! It had a normal square clear bottle, but it's scent was to die for!!! It worked for everyone males and females. It lasted for a super long time, but over the years they have changed the scent. It no longer is in or on my must have list!!! Back then it was about $70.00 and was worth every penny because of the size of the bottle!
Zoe P.
Really can't smell this cologne without being reminded of the intimidating vibe of A & F stores - the scent is just way too strong. Would not want a full grown man to smell like this, maybe ok for a freshman boy going on his first date but only used sparingly!!!!
John S.
This was probably one of the very first colognes I’ve ever owned. This is still one of the best smelling colognes I’ve owned. It still has that youthful but manly enough smell. The bottles usually last me a while and I recently just ran out a couple of months ago.
Emily M.
Redmond, WA
I want to say I hate this cologne because I can't stand Abercrombie but it really does smell good. It's a nice, strong and manly scent. Still don't like Abercrombie though. 😏😂😂👍
Anton M.
Memphis
You can smell it outside of the store .. They have candles and room spritzer and I can't afford it 😭 Who can ??? No one 😭 Hopefully I'll be gifted with those items one day.. especially for my new apartment...
Faviola S.
Bakersfield , CA
Omg best smelling fragrance ever I always restock on this for my husband it's pretty pricey but it's well worth it smell like a fresh clean sent it doesn't even compare to anything out there
Elizabeth E.
Albany, GA
Brings back high school memories. Very good smelling cologne and long lasting as well
Asia A.
Denham Springs, LA
Smells amazing!! Love it on my boyfriend and you get a bonus of looking at that sexy body!!
Jenn G.
Norden, CA
I bought this for my husband and I love it. He sprays it and I fall in love all over again. A little last all day. Great price and smell... smells amazing and last all day. Most definitely will buy again unless they change their product quality.
melanie R.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Los perfumes de abercrombie para hombres son los mejores, su olor es tan atractivo y divino como la persona que lo usa, 100% recomendable, la verdad es que me enamoraría si se los veo a otros puestos, aunque sea un poco caro valen la pena 💕💕