Abercrombie & Fitch ~ 8 ~ Women Perfume 1.7 oz New in box uploaded by Camila M.

BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

Csilla K.
Caribou
Abercrombie for Women smells like "Heaven!!! "I was at the Mall ready to walk by the shop and I got a whif of this scent that was life altering. "I couldn't help but go right back and inside their shop. "I simply said,,,,, "Please, can you tell me about the scent coming from your shop??? "Then they pointed to the "Tester Bottle". "I was hooked and although I never got a bottle, the scent is etched into my memories. <3 "I love it!!!!
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I loveeee this perfume. Ive been using it everyday since high school. I use to buy it from the store. But now I just get it online. I just use one spray and it lasts all day long. The smell is strong at first. But mellows down after it settles. My favorite and only perfume I wear.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
This was my favorite perfume for many years. It smells great and the scent lasts. It is cheap compared to higher end perfumes. I like the simplicity of the bottle and packaging. I have bought numerous bottles of this until falling in love with a new scent
Ilsa C.
Houston
Oh the memories! This used to be my go to fragrance. It's clean and fresh smelling. I haven't used it in a while but I have always received compliments on it while wearing it. I do recommend it to anyone who likes fresh scents.
Christy S.
Huntingdon
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I would buy it again and again. I bought at the Abercrombie and fitch store. Although it can be a bit strong at times so use it lightly! It's a wonderful product.
Shannon M.
Conroe, TX
I Love this perfume I get soooo many compliments when I wear it. It brings me back to high school days 😊 I do have to reapply it at least once more if I go out in the evening. Love this 💕
g V.
My absolute favorite perfume of all time. It’s a perfect every day light and clean and a tiny hint of musky smell. It’s feminine without being too flowery and lasts literally all day long. I’ve been wearing it since middle school and I’m 25 now. I’m pretty sure it’s been discontinued which is absolutely heart breaking to anyone like me who loves this scent so much. I don’t think I’ll find one I like more.
Mikenly S.
Corpus Christi, TX
This perfume smelt great with on spray but anymore than that was too strong. It lasted all day for me I asked a few people what they thought it smelt and they said they couldn't figure it out and neither could I. I loved the packaging and I don't think I'll be buying this again though.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I think this is a good classic perfume. I would get this for a young girl who is just starting with perfume and hasn’t developed her scent yet. I like to wear this to church, it smells clean with woodsy undertones. My “fresh” perfume I wear with pearls and Ralph Lauren attire
Teresa T.
Bristow,VA
Very sweet smelling scent, love a fresh clean smell. It’s alternatives do not have as of a nice smell as this perfume. I bought this at Fair Oaks mall and I’ve bought this product once. I would buy again if I ever ran out.