BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH #51 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Alma G.
234 Acorn Drive, Streamwood, Illinois
When my 4 children were still in their teens, I used to shop in Abercrombie when they have to attend any school events and also on holidays. I used to also pamper myself with their fashionable destroyed jeans and simple but elegant shirts. I stopped buying clothes when I noticed the shirts were sinking in size as they are washed and find the sizes too small for adult like me. Only last week when I happened to look again for jeans when I stopped at the store and noticed that their sizes fit better now. I still love the quakity of the fabric and the simplicity of their designs. I bought a pair of vintage sweater and sweat pants for my husband and myself. We both wore thise on our first trip to Myrtle Beach. It is so comfortable and we are Abercrombie & Fitchtruly happy with how it fit both of us. I would buy more clothes again from their store and will highly recommend to family and friends of all ages.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Okay. We all know it’s pricy however I will not shop anywhere else for jeans. They fit so amazing and they’re always perfect no matter what style I choose! They always have some good sales going on so I tend to wait to shop there until then! I go straight to the back of the store to the mother land and boom they always have jeans back there too! I love the quality of clothing too. I feel that everything I purchase lasts me a long time even the hoodies! I def recommend to whoever I can. They always try and offer me a job when I go in there!
Jennifer H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the brand A&F. Especially their jeans! The store always smells great and I always find something I love and also end up purchasing a scent because their perfumes are so great but every store I go too is always u organized with every pile of clothes out of order and messy. The employees are also always teenagers who don’t really care about the brand or understand customer service which sucks. I usually just purchase online now and go to the store if I have to make an exchange because of the customer service.
Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
I shop at Abercrombie for my husband and my son. They have great jeans with and without flex and many styles and colors to choose from. Their zip up hoodies are my son’s favorite; he has about 12 of them. They are well made as they do not fall apart, shrink, or get that odd twisted little ok. The lines zip up hoodies are excellent. They are lined with thick soft material that is great for fall and many winter days.
Chelsea G.
Middletown
I have a few items from here and they were really good quality and lasted a long time so to me they were worth the price I guess. What I don’t like is that the sizes are always tiny and this place smells like a teenaged boy who decided to put on too much Axe body spray. I don’t think I’ll ever shop here again. I’d appreciate a good quality item if it were gifted to me but I don’t plan on setting foot in here any time soon.
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
I'll always have a place in my heart for A&F. My first job & if you weren't wearing Abercrombie in the early 2000s what were you doing??! But the thing is, they have a new owner now & she's actually really awesome. The clothes aren't *as overpriced * as they were back in it's hay day but the quality is so good it's honestly worth spending a few bucks on their sweaters. Their jeans fit me better than most
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
I enjoy shopping here, the atmosphere is expensive feeling. I don’t like that the prices are a little too much. But the clothes are very nice quality so I don’t mind too much, I shop here for more kids sometimes because the clothes will last a long time. My daughter is 4 and she’s a huge tomboy, loves to play and gets messy, but her A&F clothes never look dingy and they still remain soft.
Jeremy B.
Bristol
I shop here for for most of my clothes. I love their style and the vibe of the store. It always smells so good when you walk in. The clothes are quite expensive, but it’s honestly totally worth it! The employees are so hip and friendly and they also rock the style! It’s a wonderful store to do clothes shopping. Some people say the clothes run smaller, but I’ve never had an issue!
Mia M.
This is one of my favorite stores. They have great jeans. Some times they can be on the pricey side but then usually have great deals to make them more affordable. The jeans are a perfect fit, and will last you for years. I have been pleased with all my shopping here.
Hannah K.
Granville
I think A&F has amazing quality clothing, however I usually buy when stuff is on sale because I can’t afford to shop there full price. It’s hard for me to find jeans that fit me because I’m so tall, but their long sizes are excellent and they last me several years of wear. I always love whatever I purchase there and will continue to be a loyal shopper.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?