suggested searches

3 star

14%

2 star

1 star

I’ve been such a fan of the resurgence of this brand! I’ve recently bought the popular 90s straight jeans and some of the coats, sweaters and bodysuits and the quality is amazing. The prices can be slightly high but I am always watching for the sales and coupon codes that are available and there are always sales. My favorite recent purchase is the square neck body suits, the fabric is thick and the cut is so flattering! Highly recommend

Product reviewed: Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic American Clothing

Kocham Abercrombie&fitch. Zawsze znajdę coś dla siebie. Na stronie zawsze super promocje i można znaleźć coś w dobrych cenach :)

Product reviewed: Abercrombie & Fitch Authentic American Clothing

I love everything Abercrombie! I especially love that they have almost every color in there slouchy rib beanie. The hot pink is my total favorite! I love how thick the material is and the slouchy look is the cutest. Takes my dress down days and brings a fun fashion forward twist to any look!

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Favorite clothes brand?
What’s the best curvy jean? I am usually a size 4, have a bigger butt and smaller waist. Abercrombie are okay, but there’s gotta be something better. I need help!
Worth the hype? I haven’t shopped at Abercrombie since I was a kid, and could never get their jeans because they were too slim cut. I’ve noticed a trend of influencers pushing Abercrombie’s curve jeans, and am wondering how actual curvy people find the fit?
more questions