BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH #53 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 8 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie & fitch?8 Answers
selina p.
i like abercrombie and fitch, i have one in a mall near me so it’s conveniently located. that is for me and where i live i can’t say the same for everyone esle. i think the workers have been nice and helpful, the clothes are comfortable, and they have the ok prices but i don’t always find something i like when i go there. occasionally i find a cute shirt but more often that not i don’t.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Love their brand- the quality is alright and their prices are very affordable- they have really great sales almost every weekend- I never buy anything full priced! Their customer service however is horrible- as the have made the shift to dress young adults rather than teens, they have neglected to hire salespeople that reflect this image.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I worked here for quite some time and I love there clothes they truly are great quality clothes that easily will last years if you take care of them. They have so many selection of jeans. I would recommend signing up to get emails because they are ALWAYS having sales which is great because there clothes do run a pretty high price.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
Fashionista Expert
I love the quality of their clothes. I have had clothes from them from a few years back and they looks so good still. I also love how fashion and modern i look without having to be provocative. They are a little pricey but i always take advantage of their offers and coupons, also their reward program is good.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I love A&F! Trust me when I say I go there weekly! I love that they have stylish yet comfortable clothing! The store always smells so nice and I like that they’ve made the store more inviting by not keeping it as dark! I always do their surveys to receive 20% off of $50 of more purchases! And they have a stellar points system included in their rewards program that allows me to use the survey discount on top of the reward dollars I earn! Love it! I am a repeat customer and will continue returning unless they make horrendous clothes...which I’m certain would never happen! :)
Lori D.
I have shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch for as long as I can remember. I am tall so I obviously have long legs and it has always been hard to find jeans that are long enough for me. A&F have jeans that fit me perfectly! Even a little bit longer on me....Which I like!
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Abercrombie always have everything I’m looking for if it’s for some jeans to a shirt . There clothes are great , feel great to . If your looking for some pants I recommend you come here . There super soft and so are the shorts to (: and everyone is supper nice
kaylee C.
Oklahoma city
My mother had spent I think about $130 there on a jacket about 2 years ago and has been wearing it in the winter I will admit the price is a little expensive but it is worth it I think the brand is a very good brand I would recommend you to look at the story!
PRINCESS B.
Like any other store has nice clothes for all type of people. I like the pants from here very form fitting. It's good quality one of the better ones that has good stuff. Pros sometimes have deals cons can be pricey. I recommend to shop for love one here.
Brianna F.
Athens, WV
Abercrombie & Fitch is great to find really cute staples to your wardrobe. Sometimes it can be a little pricey, but I like to watch for their great sales. The quality is always up to my expectations. I would recommend to friends and family for sure!
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?