BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH #67 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie & fitch?8 Answers
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
Abercrombie & Fitch Compañía tiene más de un siglo, y "nació" más que en 1892. El fundador de esta empresa, David Abercrombie, fue un famoso cazador americano, pescador y viajero. Aficiones "padre fundador" y define la dirección futura de las actividades de Abercrombie & Fitch ese momento. y ahora,
Ventajas:
cosas de buena calidad. A pesar del "efecto gastado" en la mayoría de las cosas que son realmente largo y alrededor de la misma y se mantienen.
Elección grande. Si usted es un hombre o una mujer joven, de no más de 23, por ejemplo, fácilmente puede llevar esta marca de pies a cabeza (quizás excepto calzado). Para las personas mayores estarán interesados en ciertas cosas.
El sitio conveniente. Navegando por el sitio es conveniente, todas las cosas tienen los cuadros detallados. Compra se hizo muy fácil y cómoda.
Los precios no son muy altos, incluso sin descuentos. Actualmente almacenar
Desventajas:
Algunos política de "única" de la marca en sí restringir innecesariamente la venta, descuentos "ocultos" de los compradores extranjeros.
En general, es bastante normal que los jóvenes ropa de sport (no está mal), con una fuerte comercialización bombeado "clase superior".

Un comentario:
La experiencia con esta tienda es positivo. Cosas sólidamente cosidos, materiales de alta calidad. Aunque el ajuste (la mayoría de las cosas delgado y pritalen) tal vez no todo el mundo le va a gustar. Un fuerte pasión por los productos de post-procesado para que alguien sea una ventaja para alguien menos (recopilación de las mujeres este "sufrimiento" por alguna razón menos).
El servicio al cliente en la tienda sensible, responsable de 1-2 días.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Rhinelander, WI
I'm surprised at all the negative reviews. I never write reviews but I do read them, especially because I purchase most things online. Let me first say, I purchase A LOT of stuff from Abercrombie and Abercrombie Kids. Anyway, I have probably easily placed over a hundred orders, several hundreds of items over the years for myself and son. I think the quality is excellent, styles are on trend and it's not ridiculously priced though I usually only purchase when they have some sort of promotional discount going.

There has only been 1 time that I have had to return something because of quality. A sweater I purchased had ripped up the seam after wearing a couple times. I sent an email to customer service and they responded I think next day and said they would ship me out a new one, no charge. I was actually kind of shocked that it was so easy.

Otherwise, quality on all the items over the years has been great. I think the quality of their coats/jackets Is especially good. I just purchased a faux fur lined parka for myself that I absolutely love. It weighs a ton, is so comfy, warm and cute and looks and fits just like some similar ones that cost 10x the price. I will continue to purchase from this company with confidence.
Wendolin A.
Wendolin A.
San Antonio, TX
I've ordered several times and clothing has been great and good quality. I've had contact with contact centre staff and staff in store at both Abercrombie and Hollister of which the help has been 2nd to none and considering I was having support with sensitive sizing the staff in all locations helped me personally, and never once just read out the size chart. They thought for themselves outside the box and made me comfortable. Never had issues with shipping. It's £9 UK to send things back which can be a pain but staff are so helpful with sizing. I rarely get it wrong now with their support and when I was having to order a lot with potential multiple returns Abercrombie dealt with me with dignity and personal support with this waivered and a 20% discount to help cover costs.

Staff have helped me with recommendations for gifts and have always recommended appropriate items in the sale as well as some that aren't - IE recommended the right item not the most expensive. My only annoyance is
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
A&F was super popular when I was in middle/high school about a decade ago, and I never understood why - the prices were outrageous and everything had some form of their logo plastered across it. I started shopping here when they were doing really poorly because things were getting heavily discounted, and was surprised to find that their quality is pretty good. I'm happy with everything I've purchased here, though I wouldn't buy anything unless it's at least half off their 'retail' price. They often have similar styles at Hollister, so I just buy those instead (same factories/quality, lower price). I never understood the complaints about sizing; it might have been more of an issue in the past (before they switched CEOs and started expanding their size range) but I actually wear one size smaller in jeans at A&F than I do at American Eagle, and I wear the same size tops at A&F as I do pretty much everywhere else.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
I just purchased a sweater from Abercrombie this last weekend I love love love Abercrombie clothes they fit me like a glove and they have such great quality products they last so long they are a bit pricey but you can find sales or amazing items at their outlets that's where I prefer to shop because of the price when you have kids it's hard to spend 100.00 on a pair of jeans or sweater but every single clothing item I have purchased from Abercrombie is still in tact and has not broken down after washing for a few years regularly they are one of my favorite clothing brands my husband and kids are a huge fan of their men and kids clothing line. The outlet in Livermore, CA has a good variety for the whole family when it comes to clothes
María S.
María S.

El precio de la ropa es un poco elevada, sin embargoi es de buena calidad. Me encantan los vestidos y chaquetas de damas. De la zona de caballeros me gusta los pantalones y chaquetas, realmente los hombres se ven con buen estilo utilizandolos. He visto pocas tiendas y a nivel internacional no he visto. La ropa es exclusiva. Puedo decir que no soy gran fam pero si es buena.

The price of clothes is a bit high, without embargoi is of good quality. I love dresses and jackets ladies. Gentlemen area I like pants and jackets, men are really good style using them. I have seen few shops and internationally have not seen. Clothes are exclusive. I can say I'm not a big fam but if it is good.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
Let me just begin by saying I think this company has some of the most rude workers. I have never had a good experience shopping at any of there stores. I went in with one of my friends and we witnessed a girl asking for help and not even being helped due to her size and you want to know how we know it's for that reason because we heard the worker say you can't wear that your too big for our clothes. it doesn't matter if someone is or not it's your job to help them anyways. I love the fierce smell but jeez take it down a notch don't pipe it through the air vents. and add the super loud rave music and very high prices on ripped jeans you can forget my business.
Brina W.
Brina W.
Abercrombie & Fitch is one of my favorite stores to shop at. I have been shopping at this store since I was in Middle School and High School. I will continue to shop here for as long as I can. I am currently in college right now and I love shopping here for various clothing and fashion staples such as Denim Jeans, Tops, Tanks, and Hoodies. It just depends what clothing item I am looking for or want. However, Abercrombie & Fitch has one of the best selections of Jeans out there! They fit me so well, which is very important to me, especially because I'm petite. The quality is just amazing and I love the fragrance every time I walk into a store!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It smells really good in Abercrombie & Fitch, and their clothes can be really cute, but that's all the positives I have to say about this store. All of their clothes run really small, and the quality of the clothes is not worth the expensive prices at all. Most of the sales associates/employees look absolutely miserable, and A&F rarely has sales. And after hearing the hateful things that the CEO said about keeping their sizes small to discourage "ugly" people from wearing their clothes, I just can't support a company like that. Definitely not a store I will ever shop at or support.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
I don't agree with what the CEO said but at the same time I will give an unbiased opinion of the store and it's products. It's a nice store to visit it tends to be clean and tiny (except the sale section) and I do like most of their products their sizes do run small but I have always been tiny and had a hard time finding stuff that would fit me while I was in college this was one of the only stores I could fit into. Their sizes are however very inconsistent with their jeans so try them on first. The quality is pretty decent and you can find nice stuff in the sales area.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?