BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Justine S.
South Orange, NJ
I love the clothes at Abercrombie and Fitch but hate the prices. You have to really hit the sales right to be able to get cute clothes at an affordable price. Overall though the quality of the clothes are great. I love my Abercrombie jeans and plan on wearing them until they go. My main winter jacket is also from here and I live in the North, north east and it holds up well! It keeps me really warm and cozy even when it’s in the negatives! This is also a good place to check for fancier dresses believe it or not! I got a very special holiday dress here a couple years ago and while I’ve unfortunately gained weight and it no longer fits, I love to keep it in the back of the closet and take it out to marvel at every once and a while.
Alma G.
234 Acorn Drive, Streamwood, Illinois
When my 4 children were still in their teens, I used to shop in Abercrombie when they have to attend any school events and also on holidays. I used to also pamper myself with their fashionable destroyed jeans and simple but elegant shirts. I stopped buying clothes when I noticed the shirts were sinking in size as they are washed and find the sizes too small for adult like me. Only last week when I happened to look again for jeans when I stopped at the store and noticed that their sizes fit better now. I still love the quakity of the fabric and the simplicity of their designs. I bought a pair of vintage sweater and sweat pants for my husband and myself. We both wore thise on our first trip to Myrtle Beach. It is so comfortable and we are Abercrombie & Fitchtruly happy with how it fit both of us. I would buy more clothes again from their store and will highly recommend to family and friends of all ages.
M.Lee D.
United States
We shop for our whole family at Abercrombie & Fitch, from the well made mens and womans sweaters, Abercrombie kids ,Logo T's and pull over and zip hoodies and comfortable sweat pants. I shop for my 12 year old and 8 year old sons as well as for my self. My summer favorite fragrance I recently picked up at Gilroy Outlets is the 8 (Perfume) the scent is sweet and hypnotic. And the scent is an all day wear. It does not fade.
I currently reside in the Central Valley the summers are HOT. The fragrance keeps you fresh all day.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Abercrombie & Fitch has high quality clothing at a fairly high price for the age group it gears towards (early teens-early 20s). I don't shop there often anymore because most of their clothing is more expensive than it's worth in my opinion but it does offer a lot of styles that are flattering and beachy-boho themed. I also don't like how they advertise their logo on all their clothing- although I did when I was in my early teens. It's a nice place to shop for teenagers if they can afford it, but it's not a place I prefer to go.
Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
I shop at Abercrombie for my husband and my son. They have great jeans with and without flex and many styles and colors to choose from. Their zip up hoodies are my son’s favorite; he has about 12 of them. They are well made as they do not fall apart, shrink, or get that odd twisted little ok. The lines zip up hoodies are excellent. They are lined with thick soft material that is great for fall and many winter days.
Savannah R.
Love the clothes and the fragrance  Abercrombie And Fitch Fierce by Abercrombie Fitch for Men EDC SprayAbercrombie And Fitch Fierce by Abercrombie Fitch for Men EDC SprayForever 21abercrombie & fitch Levi's® 710 Super Skinny Jeans, Dark Steel WashAbercrombie & Fitch Perfume No.1 Undone EDP Spray 50ml/1.7ozAbercrombie & Fitch ~ 8 ~ Women Perfume 1.7 oz New in boxAbercrombie & Fitch There clothing Is so amazing I love it so much I love it so much I cry every time I walk in the store. The managers are so nice they greatly when I walk in and they always did make it at five b is so amazing I love it so much I love it so much I cry every time I walk in the store. The managers are so nice they greatly when I walk in and they always give me good advice
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
I'll always have a place in my heart for A&F. My first job & if you weren't wearing Abercrombie in the early 2000s what were you doing??! But the thing is, they have a new owner now & she's actually really awesome. The clothes aren't *as overpriced * as they were back in it's hay day but the quality is so good it's honestly worth spending a few bucks on their sweaters. Their jeans fit me better than most
Mia D.
chapin
Very comfortable clothing and really affordable and quality is amazing Hollister Ripped Light Wash Low-Rise Super Skinny Jeans they fit perfectly and go with anything. They can go with a comfortable look or even a dress it up look. I definitely recommend this product!
Tina B.
I enjoy shopping here, the atmosphere is expensive feeling. I don’t like that the prices are a little too much. But the clothes are very nice quality so I don’t mind too much, I shop here for more kids sometimes because the clothes will last a long time. My daughter is 4 and she’s a huge tomboy, loves to play and gets messy, but her A&F clothes never look dingy and they still remain soft.
Raya G.
I ordered various items of clothing online from Abercrombie Kids. The items shipped quickly and I received them on time even during the busy holiday season. Everything is of excellent quality, the sizing runs a small so I had to take almost everything back to the store in which they easily allowed for the exchanges. The staff member was very helpful in helping me locate similar items and the exchange went well. I didn't have any trouble whatsoever and will definitely shop their website and store again.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?