BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH #49 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie & fitch?8 Answers
Alma G.
234 Acorn Drive, Streamwood, Illinois
When my 4 children were still in their teens, I used to shop in Abercrombie when they have to attend any school events and also on holidays. I used to also pamper myself with their fashionable destroyed jeans and simple but elegant shirts. I stopped buying clothes when I noticed the shirts were sinking in size as they are washed and find the sizes too small for adult like me. Only last week when I happened to look again for jeans when I stopped at the store and noticed that their sizes fit better now. I still love the quakity of the fabric and the simplicity of their designs. I bought a pair of vintage sweater and sweat pants for my husband and myself. We both wore thise on our first trip to Myrtle Beach. It is so comfortable and we are Abercrombie & Fitchtruly happy with how it fit both of us. I would buy more clothes again from their store and will highly recommend to family and friends of all ages.
Vivian B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Expensive but the quality trumps everything. For example, the jeans can last me years and the shirts don't shrink within the first wash. The styles are typically in style yet also different. I like how a lot of their clothes are neutral so it's easy to mix and match and pair things together. They're jewelry don't discolor. The purfume, cologne, and body collection smell so good and lasts as well. Overall, this is a great place to shop for clothes.
April D.
Love the classic, muted tones that A&F offers. I eliminated one star for A&F due to inconsistent fit in clothing and overpriced items (not all tees and tops need to be priced in the $50.00 and range when they are sheer). I do love the quality of their khakis and sweaters. They remain as some of my favorite purchases. I love their cozy sweaters but despise that A&F has elected to start using cheaper materials that cause pilling.
Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
10/10 quality clothes, especially their jeans! I’m a really petite girl so this is my old reliable for clothes since this brand ALWAYS carry my size of XXS & XS & 00 ♡ pricey but worth it since finding clothes in those sizes are so hard for me at other places. Love the style. I’m a regular here and have an account for this and Hollister, their sister store which also carries my size. Their body suits are also super cute.
Judith M.
This is by far like my favorite place to shop at I know that this store is really pricey but it’s totally worth it the quality of the clothing is so soft and comfortable their perfumes are amazing. I think like in the end of December they have a ton of specials and it’s totally worth it I love this store I have so many of their clothing items sweaters shirts jackets jeans just love everything they have. 👌👌🤗🤗🤗☺️😘😉👌
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
Abercrombie and Fitch has had a great rebrand with much more variety and everyday clothing options for men and women of every age. I stopped shopping here when I was younger due to the overwhelming moose logos and too small fit, but recently I have found myself shopping here a lot! They have many more simple options, sans moose logo, and the fitting is much more accurate!! Also VERY reasonably priced these days.
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
I'll always have a place in my heart for A&F. My first job & if you weren't wearing Abercrombie in the early 2000s what were you doing??! But the thing is, they have a new owner now & she's actually really awesome. The clothes aren't *as overpriced * as they were back in it's hay day but the quality is so good it's honestly worth spending a few bucks on their sweaters. Their jeans fit me better than most
Nikki W.
I’ve shopped at Abercrombie for several years now and always have a good experience with their staff. I’m actually wearing their perfume and jeans at this very moment!! The pros are the staff are also friendly and ready to help and the cons are the music and perfume give me a migraine if I’m in there too long but I’ll definitely go back heck I’ve been shopping there for over ten years now
Hannah L.
Wayyyyy over priced. I would never buy stuff from here on my own, but I have an aunt that always gifts us clothing from here for Christmas and I always like the items. They seem to be good quality and they will hold up for a number of years, especially the jackets. If I could afford to maybe I’d shop there on my own, but I can’t justify the price tag.
Trevor C.
I absolutely love the quality of this stores products! Shirts last forever, nice and thick (unlike paper thin shirts), but there’s one downside, and it’s a big one. The prices for these products are outrageously through the roof! Every time i walk into these stores i leave with a crying wallet, empty hands, and am sad about the shape my body is in.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?