Hair CareHair ProductsAbercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie And Fitch Fierce by Abercrombie Fitch for Men EDC Spray

Abercrombie And Fitch Fierce by Abercrombie Fitch for Men EDC Spray

by Abercrombie & Fitch

Buy Abercrombie & Fitch Colognes - Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch for Men 6.7 oz Cologne Spray

Any women wear this ?
I know the frangrance its exquisite, but it is a long lasting?
Start your review of Abercrombie And Fitch Fierce by Abercrombie Fitch for Men EDC Spray!
Yassine C.
New York
Abercrombie And Fitch Fierce by Abercrombie Fitch for Men EDC Spray uploaded by Yassine C.
I use it everyday. Summer and winter. Not expensive and very satisfying please give us something like this but bigger lol[product:fierce-for-men-by-abercrombie-&-fitch-cologne-spray-67-oz] you are the best
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
Abercrombie And Fitch Fierce by Abercrombie Fitch for Men EDC Spray uploaded by Brenda S.
I would give this 10 stars if I could. I know this is a men’s cologne but it should be Unisex. I wear it all the time and people always say, “ummm you smell so good!” This is my favorite cologne ever made. It’s expensive but I love it.
Mario C.
Provo, UT
This just might be my all-time favorite cologne. I enjoy this as the scent is light and very pleasing to myself while I'm wearing it and not too present to be overwhelming for others who smell it on me as I pass by. Every time I use this cologne I get compliments.
Summer B.
Dade City, FL
Yummmmmmmm! Smells SO good!! My dude loves his I bought for him. Such a great smell and worth the money! Would buy it again.
Carmen M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Huele riquísimo. Tiene un aroma espectacular, su aroma es fresca e impresionante 😲, perfecto para un hombre llamar la atención de una dama 😉
Beatriz V.
Forney, TX
This is my husband favorite we’ve bought like 7 bottles of it ! Smells so good and stays very long ! I love how he smells with Fitch Fierce !
Michelle D.
Northglenn, CO
This is hands down the BEST smelling cologne a man can wear. I buy it for my husband and like to spray my pillow with it. Nothing even comes close to fierce.
Michael S.
Millington, NJ
My signature go to everyday scent! I’ve been wearing this since my early teens and will never change. It’s seductive sexy scent is a must have for all guys. I hope they never change this or remove it from the shelves! It has changed slightly over the years, I do notice that it doesn’t last as long throughout the day, but same great scent.
Alyssa T.
Oh, this brings back memories! This was the cologne my husband wore when we first got together. It is such a wonderful scent unlike any other. Very strong and doesn't take much which means the product lasts a long time And it's actually not too spendy so this is an excellent product
Jayme Y.
1,062 reviews
I bought this for my boyfriend as a christmas gift, and its the only cologne I want him to wear ever again! He uses it everyday. I believe it was fifty four dollars and he got a smaller bottle with it for free because they were having some sale or something. I loveeee!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...