AbCuts Abdominal Cuts Green

Dietary Supplements Midsection Formula Made With Organic Ingredients Weight Loss Support And Heart Health* Stimulant Free Fat Burner With Omega 3-6-9* Made With Organic Ingredients *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Staci C.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
I have been reading the reviews on this Ab Cuts product and am petrified on how many people are just blindly putting supplements into their bodies without doing the proper research first.
Leah M.
Leah M.
fayetteville, GA
This product is very good. It was effective for me but everyone is different and it depends on what works for you!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
I tried for a month a long with clean eating, was one of the weaker products I have tried. Did not notice much different.
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love whenever I happen to find anything organic especially when working out.Everybody's metabolism is different and this may not be effective with everyone. I personally like the effectiveness of how it works.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
AbCuts Abdominal Cuts Green did not do anything for me except make my heart flutter alot. I WOuld not recommend this weight loss product at all.
Savannah  S.
Savannah S.
Brighton, MI
I love the fact this is organic. But couldn't tell if it was working properly or not because I stopped after a week because it made my stomach hurt.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
My dad introduced me to these. I've yet to see results but I also haven't had any negative reactions to the pills.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Straw Plains, TN
How effective is this? I want abs so bad, and obviously they are not just handed to you. But with some work, does it actually help? IF so, how?? Safely?
Mary Z.
Mary Z.
Fayetteville, NC
Can this be taken with the CLA belly formula? Or just one or the other?