BY NONE

6 Mon., 12 issues - ABC Soaps in Depth Magazine has all of your General Hospital news and also coverage of Days of our Lives! see more...

• "I really enjoy reading them!" in 1 review
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Elsmere, DE
This badge is supposed to be called bookworm and all that seems to be coming up is magazines and children's books. The options for this badge are ridiculous Influenster. Why do i have to dig to find actual books? Women read books. Women read novels. Women read classics and women read mysteries. Could you create a badge for magazine articles instead of putting them in a category for actual book lovers?
Tracey W.
Tracey W.
I enjoy reading this magazine to find out who may be coming or leaving the shows and why. I like the in depth stories that they do on different actors and what is going on with them. What is to look forward to in the upcoming weeks of the series. IF you enjoy ABC soaps you should read these.
Bookworm Expert
This is a great read! it has all the gossip, fun facts and drama to discuss and open your mind into the shows and what's new! great price, and found in many stores. i recommend!
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I use to buy this ever week when I was watching soaps but when they stopped the soap opera that i was watching than I quit buying it but it was great when I watched them. I could always caught up if I missed a day or a week.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL

i love Gh!!!!!!I i get made when i have to miss it that suck....i think it is the best soup that they have on tv..
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Commerce City , CO
Used to be a really good magazine when there were numerous soap operahs on television. Now that there are only a few, its easy to stay up to date on all of them
Amber P.
Amber P.
I usually take one of these up just to see what is new with Days of Our Lives. It's an OK magazine, but not completely amazing.
Ani P.
Ani P.
Sellersburg, IN
Oh.. the soaps are disappearing.. but they are hanging on! I love this magazine and love my daytime soaps. What I don't like.. is seeing this magazine at the checkout line and having my eyes diverted and focused in on what's going to happen next week.. NO.. I am not doing that.. someone else is focusing them for me! I don't want to know! I don't want to know!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
I'll occasionally glance at this in the supermarket but won't buy it. I only watch the young and the restless so that's the only part of the magazine that interests me.
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
I am an addict. Young and The Restless has taken over my life.
I like this Soap mag because I get to read all about the characters in my favorite show and find out things I didn't know before. I really enjoy reading them!
Bookworm Expert
Does anyone else follow the drama shows through the magazine?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Did anybody used to watch Passions?