BY NONE

6 Mon., 12 issues - ABC Soaps in Depth Magazine has all of your General Hospital news and also coverage of Days of our Lives! see more...

• "I really enjoy reading them!" in 1 review
Tracey W.
I enjoy reading this magazine to find out who may be coming or leaving the shows and why. I like the in depth stories that they do on different actors and what is going on with them. What is to look forward to in the upcoming weeks of the series. IF you enjoy ABC soaps you should read these.
Melinda C.
Buffalo, NY
ABC has only one daytime soap left and that is General Hospital. I am an avid watcher of GH. This magazine helps quench my thirst for knowing what I missed and what is coming up next. It spotlights characters and storylines and for newcomers into the ABC soap land it will give some backstory to those characters and storylines. It also lets us know if there are new characters coming into the picture or if one or more are leaving and for what reason. It lets us know what is going on special in the actors lives too.
Rebecca D.
Elsmere , DE
This badge is supposed to be called bookworm and all that seems to be coming up is magazines and children's books. The options for this badge are ridiculous Influenster. Why do i have to dig to find actual books? Women read books. Women read novels. Women read classics and women read mysteries. Could you create a badge for magazine articles instead of putting them in a category for actual book lovers?
Nicole F.
Since General Hospital is the only soap left on ABC, it kind of feels like this book is mostly filled up with information about other soaps. While it is nice to see some features on the cast members of GH, I feel like the magazine could do better with more online content instead of a magazine.

It is called ABC Soaps in Depth, I just don't like seeing lots of information on soaps I have no knowledge of.
Ani P.
SELLERSBURG, IN
Oh.. the soaps are disappearing.. but they are hanging on! I love this magazine and love my daytime soaps. What I don't like.. is seeing this magazine at the checkout line and having my eyes diverted and focused in on what's going to happen next week.. NO.. I am not doing that.. someone else is focusing them for me! I don't want to know! I don't want to know!
crystal w.
lebanon, IN
This magazine is great if you miss some episodes or if you want to read what could be coming up in the future. They are not always right but sometimes they come close. This is good for anyone that watches any of the soaps on ABC. I love GH.
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I use to buy this ever week when I was watching soaps but when they stopped the soap opera that i was watching than I quit buying it but it was great when I watched them. I could always caught up if I missed a day or a week.
brittany f.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This is a great read! it has all the gossip, fun facts and drama to discuss and open your mind into the shows and what's new! great price, and found in many stores. i recommend!
Lori L.
Flint, MI
This magazine is a great way to catch up on what you have missed from your favorite daytime soaps. Since the cancellation of many soap operas, this magazine has combined information about all four remaining soaps.
Brittany A.
Stockton, CA
I was an avid All My Children and General Hospital watcher. I do not have time to watch them anymore so this magazine catches me up on all of the daytime soap operas.
brittany f.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Does anyone else follow the drama shows through the magazine?
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Did anybody used to watch Passions?