BY ABC PET

BCQ1031: Features: -Cat scratching pad-Material: Sisal rope cotton trim-Hanging. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 10 H x 0.5 W x 5.63 D. see more...

• Is this useful when placed on a doorknob?1 Answers
ABC Pet Sisal Cat Scratching Pad
  • "at first only 1 out of my 4 cats used them but once i sprinkled a little bit of cat nip on them, all 4 of them used it." in 1 review
Amanda H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I was starting to have a problem with my cat using the sofa and my vinyl records to sharpen her claws. It would usually end with me chasing her around. She will still do it time to time but ever since buying this she's pretty good about not tearing up my furniture. She didnt know what to do with it at first but once I added catnip that was all her motivation to learn what to do.
Jessica B.
I'm not sure if it was just my cat but this thing didn't peak her interest. She saw it and walked away. We still have a problem with her scratching the door frame rather than the actual door.
Randi H.
I have 5 of these on random doors throughout the house. at first only 1 out of my 4 cats used them but once i sprinkled a little bit of cat nip on them, all 4 of them used it.
Allison G.
My fluff ball of cat has been enjoying this products the last couple of weeks. While it does keep her from picking at the carpets it seems she has begun to become bored with it.
Cheryl R.
Once I took this off of the door my cat loved this scratcher. When I add cat nip she rubs all over it and lays on top of it.
April H.
Pittsburg, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I haven't been able to get my cats to use this. Maybe I just haven't found a proper place to put it. Wouldn't recommend.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
This is great for hanging on the doorknob. My cats love sinking their claws into this scratcher.
barbara l.
ontario canada
I have this but my cats don't like it ir use it. I did hang it but when its hung its too high for my cats.
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
Is this useful when placed on a doorknob?