BY ABC #16 in Soy Sauce

ABC Medium Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis Sedang ABC) in 21oz (625ml) Glass Bottle. Sauce Soja Mi-Sucree. Ketjap Manis Sedang. Ideal As A BBQ Sauce. Marinate For Meat, Poultry, Seafood, Vegetable Or Tofu. Kecap Manis Sedang is a thick soy sauce sweetened...

Iman F.
I am Malaysian and this soy sauce is a staple in our (very large) sauce collection! Keyword is sweet - this is not your regular soy sauce. It is also thicker. We use it for all kinds of things, including fried rice, stir fries, with soup & rice, etc. Definitely recommend trying it and looking up recipes that use it!
Emily F.
Foodie Expert
Only soy sauce I will buy!! Great taste and it's not too sour like I find some soy sauces to be!
Arlene A.
Culpeper, VA
Foodie Expert
I weirdly like soy sauce on almost anything and everything I constantly look up recipes
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
I've tried a couple different brands of soy sauce but this one is by far the best. Have been using it for a few months now and love it! :D
Steph B.
Foodie Expert
I grew up with a bottle of this in my Oma's kitchen at all times. It's the go-to whenever I want to make chicken satay. <3 Memories and delicious, consistent flavor.
becky n.
Kitchener, ON
Foodie Expert
I don't know if it's just me, but I weirdly like soya sauce on almost everything! And this is the brand I use for many of the dishes I make for my family