ABC Bakers Girl Scout S’mores™ Cookies uploaded by Taylor S.ABC Bakers Girl Scout S’mores™ Cookies uploaded by Taylor S.

BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

We've updated the modern S'mores snack with our own twist! We took a crispy graham cookie and double dipped it with a yummy creme icing and a scrumptious chocolatey coating so you get all the flavor of this fireside favorite without the sticky mess.

A sweet addition for the new cookie season: Made with real cocoa, this new cookie, is vegan, and free of artificial colors and preservatives.

Ingredients: Sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine, monoitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), vegetable oil shortening (palm kernel and palm oils), cocoa (processed with alkali), cornstarch, molasses, high fructose corn syrup, leavening (baking soda, ammonium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate), salt, defatted soy flour, soy lecithin, artficial flavor.

• I ordered a box of these Girl Scout S'mores cookie. They are new an...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to a real S'more? Does it have gooey marshmall...1 Answers
  • I heard these are new? How do they taste?Be the first to answer!
Oriana R.
Oriana R.
Oh my god this cookies are delicious. When i found out that there was this flavour of cookies, i bought them and i don't regret. This cookies are amazing, they have a perfect consistency and they are the ideal combination between chocolate and marshmallows. I love it, they are perfect and i will buy them every time that i can. Highly recommended.
Valarie C.
Valarie C.
Middletown, DE
I was really excited when I found out there was a new Girl Scout cookie and to find out that it was a S'mores flavor made me even more ecstatic! They reminded me of when I was younger and made s'mores by the fire. Extremely delicious and will be buying more when our local Girl Scout comes around the neighborhood!
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
This cookies got a really good flavor. Crunchy and have very chocolate in every place. Are healthy and good for my kids. I bought it like 2 times and then I loved it. Not the BEEESSTTT OF THE WORLD but are a really good cookies for a moment. I can recommend this product.
Aaron M.
Aaron M.
Milford, IN
For S'Mores lovers, these will rock your world! While there is nothing better than roasting marshmallows on a campfire and indulging, this is a very close second. Do yourself a favor and find your nearest girlscout and order not just a box, but an entire case!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Melbourne, FL
A little disappointed in this one! They're good cookies but they don't have the excitement that other Girl Scout cookies bring. You can taste the graham cracker and the chocolate..but where is the marshmallow! I'd much rather have one of the others!
Ane K.
Ane K.
Cookies vary by region, aka each town only gets one version of the s'mores so the best you can do is close your eyes and wish for the box of your dreams to show up. Once you eat a bite you wont stop eating
Kennedy L.
Kennedy L.
Austin, TX
Delicious new flavor!! The graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallo come together to form the most delectable treat. I could eat 10 boxes in one week if I wanted to. I will be purchasing again
Nivia R.
Nivia R.
Charlotte, NC
Love the cookies. I eat them for years. They are great. The coconut is great. I also buy it in stores when the girls dont sell them. They can be similar to the nabizco cookies.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Atlanta, GA
They are one of my favorite girl scouts cookies. I like it better than the traditional trefoils or thin mints. I buy it from little girls in my neighborhood .
Sana N.
Sana N.
Fremont, CA
Really good! I wish it had more in the package. It didn't really taste like smores but it was still pretty delicious.
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
I ordered a box of these Girl Scout S'mores cookie. They are new and want to try them out. Has anyone tried them and if so how were they?
Shana R.
Shana R.
Battle Creek, MI
How do these compare to a real S'more? Does it have gooey marshmallow or dry?
Michele C.
Michele C.
Lexington, SC
Do they actually taste like a graham cracker cookie with marshmallow and chocolate?
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
liberty, sc
Do these really taste like s'mores . Is it the Hershey chocolate and where can I find someone selling them ?
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Why haven't I tried or seen these before. I would love to try these ABC Bakers GirlScout S'mores. I'm a big fan of s'mores. Where can I purchase?