Abbott Nutrition

Abbott Nutrition Glucerna...
8 Reviews
5 / 5
My best option for days with a lot of work and I don't have time to make breakfast, you hold me for many hours and I take it when I get cravings for sweet things This is my favorite flavor💓👍🏻
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These actually tasted good. I enjoyed drinking them. The bottle is also conveniently sized so I could easily take it on the go.
5 / 5
It is spectacular for diabetic people I have a friend that is and it works wonders and it tastes delicious. Although I'm not a diabetic I've tried them and the taste is really great when I try it for the first time, I could not believe it was especially for diabetics because they usually have a bad taste but this one I fall in love with, it tastes even better than ensuring and it gives a lot of energy. I love this and the other flavors every time I can I buy them so I recommend them super.
5 / 5
This product is something that I would recommend to thoses who are in need of sports drinks !
5 / 5
Tastes better than most like it! It keeps me satisfied through the work day. So I'm not snacking bad between lunch and dinner
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Was not impressed with these drinks at all. Taste really pasty and just plain nasty!
5 / 5
My mom is a diabetic, and she loves these! I also occasionally grab one when my blood sugar is low; it keeps you full and it's delicious!!!
5 / 5
I am diabetic and these are really good drinks for energy and strength. I like taking them.