BY ABBOTT NUTRITION

Delicious shake designed for people with diabetes, the Glucerna Creamy Strawberry Nutrition Shake has CarbSteady which includes slowly digestible carbohydrates designed to help minimize blood sugar spikes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley V.
Richmond, VA
My mom is a diabetic, and she loves these! I also occasionally grab one when my blood sugar is low; it keeps you full and it's delicious!!!
Rachel F.
Clearwater, Fl
Tastes better than most like it! It keeps me satisfied through the work day. So I'm not snacking bad between lunch and dinner
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
This product is something that I would recommend to thoses who are in need of sports drinks !
Cindy G.
Los Angeles, CA
I am diabetic and these are really good drinks for energy and strength. I like taking them.
Amy p.
Was not impressed with these drinks at all. Taste really pasty and just plain nasty!
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
It is spectacular for diabetic people I have a friend that is and it works wonders and it tastes delicious. Although I'm not a diabetic I've tried them and the taste is really great when I try it for the first time, I could not believe it was especially for diabetics because they usually have a bad taste but this one I fall in love with, it tastes even better than ensuring and it gives a lot of energy. I love this and the other flavors every time I can I buy them so I recommend them super.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
I'm really curious about these. My mom is a diabetic (non-insulin dependent) and had been noticing that she gets a bit woozy around 2:00 every day. I'm wondering if these could help.
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
Would this help thoses who are on a diet ?