BY ABBA®

Whip that hair into tip-top shape. This lightweight cream adds natural nourishment and restores beautiful shine and smooth texture to your hair. Its herbal formula combines the ultimate natural botanicals of olive butter and sunflower extract to give ideal definition, shape and separation to every hair type. Flexible hold and medium shine keep hair looking and feeling natural, enhancing an harmonic chic style and leaving hair with a sensational aroma. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Olivia P.
Wonderful. I was expecting a greasy but stiff mess; however, I got a shiny, healthy look that exposed much texture and thickness. Great for price. My hair worked great in conjunction with this product. I'd purchase again!!
Julia V.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started to use this product and already started seeing positive results. My hair feels more bouncy and looks shiny. The cost is decent for this product. Would deff recommend.
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
Great product. Gives lots of texture while leaving hair smelling good. Doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. Great product for the price
Yadira V.
Great product love the smell is affordable gives my hair volume and it doesn't get my hair messy
Natalia O.
Bogotá , Cundinamarca
Awesome cream Everybody need to buy one of this , smell so good ! It's really a good product
Aileen F.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! worked a lot i loved it! Its the best honestly no regrets on buying it! i could rate 10 stars if i could!
I love this product. This product gives my hair lots of volume and moisture without my hair looking frizzy or greasy. It's a must have!
amber s.
Great smell, great product, great hold easy to use, I love this on my towel dry hair, focusing on my side's and where my glasses sit, it keeps the hair from frizzing up. The price is right
This moisturizer is amazing because it moisturizers my skin and I don't have to moisturise it for like 16 hours or more because my skin is very dry so it is amazing that it lasts so long anyway and after I put it on my skin it smells amazing my mum says that it smells like I've put some perfume on
Lissete V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. It does what's suppose to do, of course I think that has a good quality for the price. Moisture very well.
Olamide O.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on natural kinky hair?