Abba Pure & Natural Hair Care Abba Pure Performance Hair Care - Recovery Treatment Conditioner - 8 oz.

BY ABBA®

Intense Treatment for Weak or Damaged Hair Herbal R X: Lavender, Mint 2 Helps Restore, Strengthen Add Shine 3 Condition Specialty ABBA Recovery Treatment Conditioner is an intense, natural treatment that helps reconstruct weak, damaged hair. This unique and powerful protein formula with lavender, mint, and other botanical ingredients helps rebuild your hair s structure making it strong and healthy with incredible shine. Commitment to Purity: 100% Vegan 2 Free of Synthetic Dyes 3 Sulfate Free 4 DEA Free 5 Not Tested on Animals see more...

Mary F.
Austin, TX
This is one of the natural hair care product that i have used in the past. It smells good and leaves my hair clean and conditioned. I only gave a 3 star because I noticed that at the end of the day, my hair looks dry and every time I use this conditioner. It may be because I have color treated hair. I am surely excited to get a chance to try the #Briogeo hair care products!

Natural hair color: Black / Hair type: Dry, Oily, Straight
Interested in: Color protection, Hair repair products, Anti Dandruff, Moisturizing hair products
Kaitlyn F.
For this price I did not love this product. I ended up giving it away. It left my hair feeling like straw. Definitely didn't add moisture like I hoped. It did smell delicious and didn't make my hair feel nasty and weighed down with chemicals so I'll give it three stars.
Catie K.
I'm in love with this product. It leaves my damaged hair, look beautiful, soft, and shiny. Very affordable product, for the quality! I would definitely refer this to a friend! I'm so satisfied with this product!
Sarah A.
Altoona, PA
This was okay. It didn't really nourish my ends that much it made my hair greasy and separated. I do have naturally oily hair though. I love that it's all natural ingredients since I try to stay with that, but it was kind of a miss for me
Tina T.
Scranton , PA
I don't know it's on my wish list, meaning I want it. It sounds like it would be good at repairing your hair. And god know I can use that bc of over processed hair. :( hopefully I will buy this and be able to write a real review
Noorulain S.
Very moisturizing and conditioning to my natural curls! I have recently made the switch from straightening my ringlet style curls almost everyday to trying to embrace the curls and this conditioner has defiantly made a difference in how manageable my hair has been!
Erin B.
Morrisville , PA
Sadly this product didn't do anything but make my hair greasy. My hair type is thin and I naturally get oily hair but this quickens how fast it happens. I will say my roots seemed more moisturized so this may be good for someone who has dry hair.
crystal g.
hermiston
I definitely love this product and he's my hair feeling rejuvenated shiny silky smooth it's very affordable to you can't go wrong I think it works better for dry hair I'm very satisfied because it also leaves my hair manageable
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Abba all natural product is amazing . This repairitive conditioner works so well , will not weight your hair down but leaves it silky soft !
Emily R.
This product really works and it makes my hair smell nice and pretty. It also is a good price. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Yormaylin F.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Is very good???
Lily K.
Does this damage colored hair
Kasey I.
Jackson, GA
What would you rate this ?