ABBA Pure Gentle Shampoo uploaded by Amber W.

BY ABBA®

Soothing shampoo for sensitive skin and scalp Cleanse  Specialty Herbal R/X™:  Watercress, Aloe Vera    Helps promote healing and soothes 100% Vegan Free of Synthetic Dyes Sulfate Free DEA Free Commitment to Purity ABBA® Pure Pure Gentle Shampoo is a natural solution that helps heal and calm sensitive skin and scalp.  The benefits of watercress combined with the soothing effects of aloe help heal and relax stressed hair making it noticeably soft and smooth. Developed for professional use.  Our products are not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with ABBA Pure Performance Haircare and are not a licensed retailer of ABBA Pure Performance Haircare.  ABBA Pure Performance Haircare guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the aut see more...

Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was looking for a sulfate free shampoo and heard good things about abba. Wanted to try the pure moisture but got this instead. It moisturizes really well and seems to minimize my frizz. It does clean your hair, but compared to sulfate shampoos, not as much. Still I'm happy about what it's doing to my hair. Since I bought the liter size, I wish they could have put a pump top on the bottle.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I️ was given a sample of this to me right after I️ noticed I️ had dandruff real bad. I don’t usually have dandruff but it was good timing to get this shampoo sample. It helped cleanse without drying my scalp or more and honestly today the dandruff is about gone!! So I️ recommend it if you’re looking for something to help with that. I️ like how it’s not tested on animals and it’s sulfate free. Only thing I️ didn’t like was the smell. It just smelled like soap.
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
My son had dandruff problems so I read reviews on all dandruff products listed on Ulta's website. I purchased this product because it had great reviews. I have also tried it and like it for a trade off from my usual high end shampoos. We eventually bought TGel by Neutrogena to use once a week also. Happy to say that this combo has cured his dandruff problems and even made his hair shiny.
Cheryl O.
Hamilton
This shampoo does a great job at cleansing your hair without drying it out. I have a problem with buildup, and turned to this to get my hair out of this cycle, and this has helped a lot. It hasn't solved the problem completely, but enough that I don't worry anymore. It is rather expensive, so I will try something else when this bottle runs out.