Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have tried this many times, with many different follow-on conditioners and it made me realize that I need to go buy Terax shampoo by the liter. It did cleanse, and lather decently (but I could care less about lather and more about results). It left my scalp cleansed but not stripped.......but left my actual hair too dry, with not nearly enough slip.....which is odd since I only apply shampoo to my roots and then just let the suds rinse through the length. It just felt....odd. Like maybe the pH was not right for my hair or something just wasn't rinsing out completely. I'll try it again with warmer weather, and see if I can use it up.

I got this with a good discount from Ulta, so it was much less than the usual $20 price for me...had it been full price I would have taken it right back to the store. It isn't too awful, but it certainly isn't what I expect from a $20 shampoo.

I have tried it again, and downgraded the rating. It leaves the length of my hair a nasty ratty mess, leaving something coating and tangling on the hair shaft until I clarify. L'oreal Evercreme Nourishing shampoo and terax are now my go-to shampoos for daily sulfate-free cleaning