Abba Pure Color Protect Condtioner uploaded by member-f75ce46ae

BY ABBA®

COLOR PROTECTION CONDITIONER 6.76 OZ (FORMERLY PURE COLOR PROTECT) Design House: ABBA Pure & Natural Hair Care Fragrance Notes: High Performance Haircare Products Using Natural Plant Ingredients. Products Are 100% Vegan. Each Product Pinpoints One Or Two Botanicals That Specifically Benefit The Hair. see more...

• Is this product that good, is it worth the price?3 Answers
Brea C.
Trenton, NJ
I like this product because it makes my hair really smooth and soft i really like this
Kendall K.
I bought this shampoo & conditioner set after I found out I was pregnant so I could avoid harsh chemicals most other shampoos have. This leaves your hair pretty soft and shiny, but it leaves your hair smelling like a wet dog. That is why I had to give it 3 stars. The scent definitely needs work!
Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
I got a little sampler from ulta with one of my purchases and this came in it and I tried it for the first time today because I had forgotten about it and ran out of shampoo and conditioner that I normally use so I tried it and it worked even better then I expected! my hair was so shiny and soft, like very noticeably and that really surprised me. It is color protection and sulfate free and sometimes sulfate free shampoos and conditioners leave my hair feeling like straw or stiff or just like it didn't clean it, but this was awesome! I think I'm actually going to go out and buy it because I just colored my hair and its perfect! I highly recommend
Allyson S.
Wolcottville, IN
I love this conditioner! It is very light weight. It makws your hair very soft as well. It does not last veey long though so for the price if you have long hair you better love it. It is vegan and great for colored hair. It does not strip the color and your hair stays soft. It does not build up either.
Chelsea B.
I love this shampoo & conditioner! I buy the liter size when Ulta Beauty has their liter sale, & get the huge bottles for $15.99 a piece! It smells great, & leaves my hair feeling soft & clean! It is also vegan! :)
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
Love the big containers--great value. I save the smaller containers to refill and keep in the shower.
Niloo K.
Is this product that good, is it worth the price?