Abba Perfume Abba Pure Moisture Hydrating Shampoo, 8.45 oz uploaded by Sharlene T.Abba Perfume Abba Pure Moisture Hydrating Shampoo, 8.45 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY ABBA®

Hydrating Shampoo for Dry Hair and Scalp ProQuinoa Complex 2 Natural Hair Rescue 3 With Peppermint Olive Butter Our high performing ProQuinoa Complex contains quinoa, barley and soy proteins which rescue damaged hair fibers. ABBA Moisture Shampoo uses natural botanicals to help moisturize dry, brittle hair and scalp. Peppermint and olive butter work together to create high performing products. Gluten free. pH 5-6.5. Commitment to Purity: 100% Vegan 1 Sulfate Free 4 Plant Derived Botanicals 3 Free of Synthetic Color Additives see more...

• Does this tingle on your scalp? I have used some peppermi...1 Answers
  • Would this shampoo be good for dandruff? A good moisturiz...10 Answers
Jasmina P.
I absolutely love this shampoo! I have somewhat dry hair, so I bought this since I heard great things about it. It smells like peppermint, and it immediately made my scalp tingle! It left my hair feeling soft and clean, even before using conditioner! I have used this product for a while, and I look forward to using it more.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Pure Moisture Shampoo 33.8 oz, Pure Moisture Shampoo 8.45 oz more...
I received this product and a few others in a PR package to try. And I am so grateful that I did because I love this shampoo. It has helped hydrate my naturally really dry hair and made it healthy and shiney again! And the fragrance smells amazing!!!
Caroline P.
Denver, CO
Review for: Pure Moisture Shampoo 33.8 oz more...
This shampoo has changed my life and scalp so much! I discovered this shampoo because I was in a hunt for sulfate free and paraben free shampoo. When I tried this it was cooling and my dandruff went away!
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
I stumbled onto this conditioner a little over a year ago now when I was trying to find something more moisturizing for my thick long hair.  I'm so glad I did!  This stuff smells AMAZING!  It has a nice peppermint scent.  It is also ULTRA moisturizing but doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down!  I can tell it's still cleaning deep too!  It also doesn't strip the color out of my hair lie some of the moisturizing shampoos of the past have.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
This shampoo is fantastic. As a person who has to wash her hair every single day (which probably isn't good) to avoid greasy hair, this shampoo has allowed me to do otherwise. Even by the second day, my hair won't have that weighed down feeling. The shampoo smells fantastic and allows my hair to feel super soft and voluminous. It is pricier than most other shampoos, but Ulta has a great deal on occasions where you can buy 2 for around $30. (and the bottles are pretty big and can last awhile)

I will definitely be continuing to use this shampoo.
Jasmine B.
The peppermint oil in this shampoo leaves a cooling effect on my scalp. It's less harsh than tea tree oil. As an added bonus, it's vegan and sulfate free.
Amber L.
Manchester, NH
I live in a very dry climate and have chemically treated hair. This stuff is a life saver! Hair always looks great!
rebecca j.
East Nashville
this smells AMAZING & i always stock up whenever jumbo bottles are on sale at Ulta. absolutely worth every penny
Stephanie W.
Vegan and sulfate free?? What's not to love?!?! Very calming. The scent is good.
Pamela G.
Calgary
I have sensitive skin and allergies to common additives in Shampoo. This is one of the only brands I can use that not only leaves my hair in great condition but I also don't react to. I just wish everything this brand makes was available where I live.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Would this shampoo be good for dandruff? A good moisturizer for the scalp?
Sara S.
Saint Paul, MO
Does this tingle on your scalp? I have used some peppermint infused shampoo in the past and really liked the tingle!