2 colors available

BY ABBA®

Hydrating Conditioner for Dry Hair and Scalp ProQuinoa Complex 2 Natural Hair Rescue 3 With Peppermint Olive Butter Our high performing ProQuinoa Complex contains quinoa, barley and soy proteins which rescue damaged hair fibers. ABBA Moisture Conditioner conditions dry damaged hair with natural botanicals. Peppermint and olive butter work together to create high performing products. Gluten free. pH 4-5. Commitment to Purity: 100% Vegan 1 Sulfate Free 4 Plant Derived Botanicals 3 Free of Synthetic Color Additives see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jasmina P.
Jasmina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this conditioner! I have somewhat dry hair, so I bought since I heard really good things about it. It smells like peppermint, detangles really well, and leaves my hair super soft and smooth! After a few uses, I noticed my hair was much more healthy and moisturized. I love this product, and I look forward to using it more.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
Best product I've found to control my frizzy hair!! Adds shine. Detangles. Improves hair strength.
maria m.
maria m.
Um de meus sobrinhos adora esse diz que um dos seus preferidos, eu usei pouco dele.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of my favorite conditioners . what i love about it is it adds shine to your hair but not enough that it makes your hair look greasy . it detangles your hair and it is very gentle for your hair so it dosent cause your hair any damage. It improves hair texture and is very hydrating. for the price it is totally worth it