BY ABBA®

Hydrating Conditioner for Dry Hair and Scalp ProQuinoa Complex 2 Natural Hair Rescue 3 With Peppermint Olive Butter Our high performing ProQuinoa Complex contains quinoa, barley and soy proteins which rescue damaged hair fibers. ABBA Moisture Conditioner conditions dry damaged hair with natural botanicals. Peppermint and olive butter work together to create high performing products. Gluten free. pH 4-5. Commitment to Purity: 100% Vegan 1 Sulfate Free 4 Plant Derived Botanicals 3 Free of Synthetic Color Additives see more...

Jasmina P.
In love with this conditioner! I have somewhat dry hair, so I bought since I heard really good things about it. It smells like peppermint, detangles really well, and leaves my hair super soft and smooth! After a few uses, I noticed my hair was much more healthy and moisturized. I love this product, and I look forward to using it more.
Camille S.
Chico, CA
I love this conditioner, it conditions my hair nicely. I have coarse curly hair and it absorbs well I to my hair. It also smells nicely like peppermint!
Amber L.
Manchester, NH
Best product I've found to control my frizzy hair!! Adds shine. Detangles. Improves hair strength.
Alyssa C.
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this conditioner! I discovered it at my hair salon years ago and I am so glad I did. You can find it still at many beauty supply stores, like Trade Secrets or Chatters. Since it is salon quality, it costs is a bit more than your average drugstore conditioner, but it is one of the more affordable salon brands. Plus, you can get it in smaller bottles, that cost less and still last quite a while.
This conditioner is designed to add moisture to your hair and make is soft and hydrated. I believe that it does a good job of doing this for my hair. The reason that I love this conditioner so much, is the smell. It is to die for! It smells of peppermint, since it actually has peppermint oil in it. It is just so lovely to smell and so relaxing, I just love it. It's something you gotta try, because it smells even better when warm water hits it on your hair, than just smelling it out the bottle. It make you feel like your having a spa treatment right in your own home.
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
one of my favorite conditioners . what i love about it is it adds shine to your hair but not enough that it makes your hair look greasy . it detangles your hair and it is very gentle for your hair so it dosent cause your hair any damage. It improves hair texture and is very hydrating. for the price it is totally worth it
maria m.
Um de meus sobrinhos adora esse diz que um dos seus preferidos, eu usei pouco dele.