BY NONE #54 in Music

ABBA: Bjorn Ulvaeus (vocals, guitar); Benny Andersson (vocals, keyboards); Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Agnetha Faltskog (vocals).Producers: Benny Andersson, Bjorn Ulvaeus. Compilation producer: Chris Griffin. Includes liner notes by John Tobler. Digitally remastered by Michael B. Tretow (Polar Studios).Includes a 12-page booklet with an essay by John Tobler. Bonus DVD contains GOLD GREATEST HITS DVD. ABBA: Bj rn Ulvaeus (vocals, guitar); Benny Andersson (vocals, keyboards); Agnetha F ltskog, Anni-Frid Lyngstad (vocals).Liner Note Author: Carl Magnus Palm. see more...

Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My Mum had this album, and we both loved it. Really pop sounding so not for everyone's taste, but although there are a couple of slow tracks, mainly get up and sing and dance songs. It is very light easy listening, and an all time favorite.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am a fan of good music when I hear it. Because of my bias, when my husband played this album, I was thinking, "what is this?" Culturally, it's not the type of music I'd be listening to on a daily basis, BUT this album is pretty good and the songs are catchy. Quickly, I started singing every song on this CD. Thanks to my husband for expanding my musical taste and knowledge.
Camila L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It is a classic ! It is a " must have " ! Great for birthday or Christmas gift ! I love all songs , it's hard to choose just one ! Great musician . Very good quality music , talented artists ! I highly recommend !
Katie D.
Mama Mia introduced me to ABBA and I've been hooked. I love the 80s vibe (because it was produced in the 80s). Love the group dynamic and everything about them. Give them a listen.
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
It took me 26 years to find/truly connect with ABBA.. now, at age 34, they are my automatic go-to band if I'm in a cranky down mood, or if I'm getting ready to hit the town. ABBA are a must have for any music collection. I am Head Over Heels for this band! So underrated. So above and beyond their time.
Shelly M.
Hamilton, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
ABBA - Gold is a keeper! Every age can and will enjoy this great collection of hits! The upbeat disco tunes put you in a good mindset and make you want to move!! ABBA is one of the greatest bands of their time. Their sound is enchanting. I would recommend this to anyone
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This album brings back such great memories with my mom! We bought this album when I was maybe 11-12, and we would put it on in the car and just blast it and sing along. The complicated harmonies, the late 70s disco sound, it's just so fun and so good. We ❤️ ABBA. ☺️
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This album is pure gold. Abba is the perfect group to dance your heart out and sing at the top of your lungs! This album has all of your favorites! Their catchy, poppy beats and lyrics will leave you singing and dancing all day! All generations love this band!
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love abba?! This is perfect, all their best hits. Love this artist!!! Fantastic vocals? Been singing abba songs since I was a little girl with my mom, if you don't know abba I encourage you to buy this cd and you will love them instantly!!
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved music of the 70's and 80's. This band is a favorite of my mother so I grey up listening super trouper and mama mia. This is a special edition I think everyone with a taste of this type of music should have, total y recommend it.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Abba where can I find this?