Abba Gentle Conditioner uploaded by Ashley H.

BY ABBA®

Leave-In Treatment for Sensitive Scalps ProQuinoa Complex 2 Natural Hair Rescue 3 With Aloe Vera Cherry Bark Our high performing ProQuinoa Complex contains quinoa, barley and soy proteins which rescue damaged hair fibers. ABBA Gentle Conditioner gently helps condition and soothes sensitive scalps with nourishing botanicals from the earth. Aloe vera and cherry bark work together to create high performing products. Gluten free. pH 3.5-4.5. Commitment to Purity: 100% Vegan 1 Sulfate Free 4 Plant Derived Botanicals 3 Free of Synthetic Color Additives see more...

Geanet G.
Geanet G.
Palm Desert, CA
This is my go-to everyday conditioner. Abba has done a wonderful job with this one. I workout everyday and right when I come home to shower this minty cool confitioner is the 'saving grace' of my scalp's health. I leave it on for a few minutes and rest assured the minty coolness starts to take action. This conditioner has a light texture; but a little goes a long way with this one. I have thick, straight hair & it does not weigh my locks down. My favorite!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Spring Valley, IL
I stumbled upon Abba years ago after my first baby. I had gone to the local food pantry, and while there they had given me a bottle of this. I used it that night, and woke up with such soft hair! I didn't even wanna brush it for fear of static because thats how soft it was. Oh and you can use this stuff for months and still see how its making your hair and scalp so healthy!
Macy A.
Macy A.
My grandparents use this conditioner and they love it! I have used it a couple times and I find it to be pretty average
Amber L.
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
I have tried so many shampoo and conditioners to maximize my curls and finally found it with Abba. It is light weight and helps with frizz if you combine it with drying your hair with a tshirt. Great product for the curly girl method. This is the only more natural product I've found that works and doesn't break the bank. Leaves my hair soft and doesn't leave residue (and I don't even wash the entire amount out). I'm also more sensitive to some fragrances and this smells good and is more mild then others in the aroma dept.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is okay..but I was looking for a regular conditioner..i didn't realize it was a huge bottle of leave in conditioner. I like the pray ones better
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is fantastic. As a person who has to wash her hair every single day (which probably isn't good) to avoid greasy hair, the conditioner has allowed me to do otherwise. Even by the second day, my hair won't have that weighed down feeling. This conditiner smells fantastic and allows my hair to feel super soft and voluminous. It is pricier than most other hair products, but Ulta has a great deal on occasions where you can buy 2 for around $30. (and the bottles are pretty big and can last awhile)

I will definitely be continuing to use this conditioner.
Cheryl O.
Cheryl O.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is great - it keeps my hair soft enough that I can run my fingers through wet hair, which is crazy in my unruly hair. I do have to let it sit in the shower for awhile to really soak in, but I guess it's called a leave in conditioner, so it makes sense. It leaves my hair light, and not greasy weighed down at all.