Abba Complete Shampoo + Free Cd, 10.1 Ounce uploaded by DAPHINY N.

BY ABBA®

• Is this shampoo good for all types of hair? Colored? Stra...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Since I was a blonde my hair became very damaged and I decided to go back to my brunette ways, unfortunately my curls were gone and I couldn't find anything that'll help me with the situation and this shampoo did most of the trick as it didn't strip my hair out of its natural moisture only the product buildup
Leah A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this brand! I used to use it all the time I cant believe i forgot about it. It's been a few years but did great things for my curly brittle hair. It's a bit more expensive than your average drug store brand but worth it. Thanks influenster for reminding me.
Tamia D.
Indianapolis, IN
Everybody should love this shampoo and conditioner I love I started using it a year ago and I'm always looking for different products since I'm a curly hair girl
Brianna W.
Bonaire, GA
This stuff smells amazing! Definition of minty fresh! My hair felt so smooth and clean afterwards! It looked so healthy and shiny! Would buy again!
Lexi T.
Sharples, WV
This seems like the perfect shampoo to use. I would give it a 7/10
I can't wait to see you guys try it out.
Jovana S.
This smells great.Like a mint i think....It's so good and my hair look flawless after washing .I love it so much and i would buy it again for sure.I recommend this shampoo for women who wants shiny and healthy hair...Also,the package is so cutee.
Ishitra A.
Smells like spearmint gum so if you don't like the scent of mint you might not like this. I love the way it left my hair clean and not dry. I have issues with dry itchy scalp with dandruff and it helped it feel less irritated also less to no flakes. I've only used it a few times so far, but I already see an improvement.
DAPHINY N.
Ótimo amei de coração. .pensei que não ia gostar so comprei por conta da embalagem acreditam mais e muito bom..Super gosta
Selena  B.
A good all around brand that is true to what it claims, smells amazing and leaves hair soft and clean
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Is this shampoo good for all types of hair? Colored? Straight? Wavy? Curly?