Abba By Abba Pure & Natural Hair Care Pure Detox Shampoo uploaded by Christina G.

BY ABBA®

Buy ABBA Hair Shampoos - ABBA Pure Detox Shampoo 8.45 oz. How-to-Use: Apply to wet hair and lather. Wait one minute, allowing shampoo to penetrate. Rinse and repeat as needed. see more...

Gwenna M.
Xenia, OH
If you're looking to rid your hair of harsh oils this is the way to go. Smells awesome! It lathers very well and a little goes a long way. I think it helps with shine for me, I've noticed a lot more since I started to use it. Great product to at least try!
Jules J.
Clearwater, FL
I used to use Abba for color treated. I really liked how it worked. I need to go back to it again. It was nice to see a reminder. I didn't stop using it for any reason other than a sale on another product.
Maheen S.
I love this shampoo. Not only does is smell amazing, but it feels amazing on the scalp. It gives a nice tingly sensation to the scalp. This is better than any other drugstore shampoo that I have ever used.
Mallory H.
Dozier, AL
This is such a great shampoo to use if your hair is always feeling heavy. It strips your hair of buildup without stripping all of the oils and still leaves healthy hair.
Emily R.
Brookville
This product is amazing. My family member use it and my friends use it. It's a great product. It does what it's supposed to. Overall I 100 percent recommend this!!!!! :)
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Omg I loved this for my hair. It is colored treated hair so I need as much natural hair products as I can get to keep my hair fine and smooth .
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
This is awesome, it doesn't strip my hair color and it leaves my hair soft not that harsh squeaky feeling. Totally worth the buy
Samm R.
Fouke, AR
I highly recommend this product. It makes my hair look and feel great. I love it. It is amazing for the price.
Katie c.
Eclectic, AL
This shampoo is a must!! Your hair needs a detox after you use all the products in your hair!!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
This is a great product I definitely recommend this shampoo....it has such a great smell
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
What does this product mean by detox? Is it a deep cleansing product ?
Achim B.
This shampoo stimulate also the growth of the hair?
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
Does this product help with hair breaking off?
Reelika R.
Is it a good shampoo ? 😊
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
How is this on oily hair?