BY ABBA®

Buy ABBA Hair Shampoos - ABBA Pure Detox Shampoo 8.45 oz. How-to-Use: Apply to wet hair and lather. Wait one minute, allowing shampoo to penetrate. Rinse and repeat as needed. see more...

Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I'm continuing to be impressed by the natural products that do such an great job. This stuff smells great and works really well in combo with my other shampoos. I use this one when my scalp starts getting oily from to much product buildup.
Bethany B.
This detox shampoo is awesome! It's always good to detox your hair and this shampoo works good for oily or dry hair! It lathers well and smells great! Compared to other detox shampoos this one is by far my favorite! I was satisfied with this shampoo.
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
From all the bottles collecting under my sink, I can promise you I have tried EVERY brand of clarifying shampoo on the market. I have tried everything from the cheap dollar store stuff to the most expensive salon stuff. NOTHING has worked as well as this does. It cleans all the daily styling gunk from my hair, but it never "strips" it. My hair is never left feeling dry. It actually feels better conditioned after I use this, and I don't even use a conditioner with it. I don't know if it is the baking soda in this shampoo or what it is, but this shampoo leaves my hair with a "slick" feel. It doesn't leave behind a "coating" either. My hair is left shiny but clean at the same time. I have very fine hair that has been thinning from a medication that I have to take. It seems like this shampoo has slowed the thinning because I think it is removing the residual medication from my scalp. For a clarifying shampoo, this doesn't even strip my semi-permanent color either. Most clarifying shampoos will strip it right out. Previous to this, the only two clarifying shampoos that I was satisfied with were Ojon Full Detox shampoo and AG Hair Therapy Renew Clarifying shampoo. I liked those also, but since trying Abba, I'm not going back. This shampoo is just in a league of its own. I hope they never stop making this.
Brenna N.
Bennington, NE
I love using this product after I have had a lot of product in my hair or if my hair just needs the extra cleaning! This product cuts through build up to leave hair feeling refreshed! A little definitely goes a long way!
Jennifer G.
Great product and hair care line for all of you who are sensitive or allergic to harsh chemicals or want vegan products! This makes your scalp so clean and removes all the buildup from styling products.
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
I started using this shampoo when I developed contact dermatitis and had red flaky itchy patches. It helped with the contact dermatitis. I notified the patches went away after a few weeks of use!
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
This product is amazing and does exactly what it is described to do. I had built up gunk from hair products that was hard to completely get out of my hair. When I finally discovered this detoxing shampoo, it worked amazing. I do not have anything bad to say about it. I I would purchase this again and I would recommend it to anyone who was having just as hard of a time as I was.
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
I feel like I never found any shampoo like these before, I recommend it to use just when you feel that your hair is heavy and really needs a "spa", is the salvation! I don't use this like everyday, because it really makes your hair CLEAN and take away even some of the good oils! So use moderately!

I love the texture, the smells and how natural it is! I really feel this is healthy for my hair!
Brooke H.
Such an amazing hair care product!! Truly an amazing all natural brand and product! Wouldn't recommend use everyday because it is so intense and really cleans the hair which strips it of its natural oils. Id reccomend 2-3 times a week to ensure your hair intakes he product but to an extent that your hair is not being stripped of the natural goodness.
Gwenna M.
Xenia, OH
If you're looking to rid your hair of harsh oils this is the way to go. Smells awesome! It lathers very well and a little goes a long way. I think it helps with shine for me, I've noticed a lot more since I started to use it. Great product to at least try!
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
What does this product mean by detox? Is it a deep cleansing product ?
Achim B.
This shampoo stimulate also the growth of the hair?
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
Does this product help with hair breaking off?
Reelika R.
Is it a good shampoo ? 😊
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
How is this on oily hair?