BY ABB

So rich, creamy, and delicious, you’ll almost forget that you’re drinking a protein shake. But with 35 grams in every can, trust us, you are. Like its big brother, Extreme Body 50, Pure Pro shakes are made with the finest milk and whey proteins, packed... see more...

Buy on Walmart
SuzanneChris H.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
Great clean protein for the price. It's available in most work out facilities and is inexpensive.
paxton c.
paxton c.
Greensboro, NC
I had to be on a pure protein diet and I drank these. Taste is a huge thing for me and these were not overly chalky and the taste was good enough for me to drink the whole thing with no problem. I now use them as my post-workout to help me gain muscle and energy after a workout with the extra protein.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
A great protein product! Tons of protein, not a lot of sugar, decent flavor. The texture is a little off at first but otherwise a good drink!
Saleha R.
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
When ever I try any workout candy bar, they taste too bitter. Which is why I gave up on eating them. After trying this one out, I was satisfied and love love love the taste of this one.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Chattanooga, TN
I never thought a workout candy bar would ever be good I never wanted to try them until my friend had one the other day I tried it cause it looked amazing and it was wonderful!! Went to my local vitamin shoppe and got me some :)
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
This shake taste pretty good. It's kinda more on the creamier side. It doesn't exactly taste like a super chocolate milkshake which is nice compared to others. I guess I feel fine after I drink this.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Portage, IN
The chocolate taste was actually pretty good and it didn't leave a bad aftertaste. I love chocolate so I really wanted to try this and it was pretty good.