MakeupPerfume & CologneLomani
AB Spirit Millionaire Cologne by Lomani, 33 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Men

AB Spirit Millionaire Cologne by Lomani, 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Men

by Lomani

A unique exciting casual fragrance that will have you smelling great and energized as you go through your daily schedule. AB Spirit Millionaire by the house of Lomani is a spicy fragrance that is an ideal choice for any casual occasion but is subtle...

How’s the scent?
Is this comparable to One Million by Paco Rabonne?
I'm having trouble finding this Colonge? Is it at a store in my location?
Start your review of AB Spirit Millionaire Cologne by Lomani, 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray for Men!
Averie P.
Spring, TX
Love love love. No female i know has it (duh) and they always wonder what i have lol
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Looks like a great product for my man to try out would love to know how great it smellsI he does use this brand but never tried this one out
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
This is a great cologne for men I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he just loves it I would recommend this for a man who loves to smell good
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Most underrated fragrance ever especially for the low price! This lasts all day, it smells very high end and lasts longer than any fragrance I've ever used. It's a men's fragrance but I'm a woman and use it and get endless compliments. I order it off Amazon, it comes quickly and is under $20! Definitely give it a try.
Jessica R.
I loved this scent at first. My wife bought it for me. However, she and I were very upset to learn we paid a pretty penny for a knock off. I still wear it, given what she paid for it, but I won't buy it again.
Yuricela D.
This would be great to try out for my husband. Smells good. He bought it once and hasn't found it else where so he would love to try it and make a review. We recommend it to every man out there in this world!! Let's all smell good.
Christine Mae M.
I really love this product it's smells great and I would highly reccomend this product for men and for a gift
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This product is great. The scent lasts for a long time and is not overpowering like some colognes/perfumes can be. The smell is very pleasant and the people around you will enjoy being with you.
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
My boyfriend tried it and he loved the smell! The smell is really strong and it can last for a really long time.
Amy B.
Richmond, IN
This cologne smells good when first goes on but doesn't last very long once it's on my way your skin. Not worth the money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...