BY AB CIRCLE

What people usually tired of or hate in fitness abs exercising. The answer is very simple. People hate doing the same thing a lot of times because it's getting boring and exhausting because of that. see more...

Kristin T.
Ogden, UT
I have been using this every single night for 15 minutes and I have already noticed a difference with how my clothes have been fitting. I love it and will continue to use. You have to keep at it every night for months and don't give up and don't eat like a pig ya know. Also don't go with the flow when spinning, actually feel your abs work when going side to side. I recommend it !
Rhea O.
I'm glad I bought this second hand because I don't think I would've paid full price for it. Just saw it at a thrift shop and said why not. At first when I tried it out, I did it for ten minutes straight and felt nothing. Then I figured out that you have to crouch low to actually feel it and then it started to kick it. I use it here and there but wouldn't recommend it to anyone
Karisma A.
My mom recently purchased the Ab Circle Pro a few months back. I don't see what's the hype about it, it really just feels like I'm stretching my sides by twisting, holding handles and my knees hurt in the caps that you are supposed to put them in. I'm not really a fan of this equipment, but my mom wants to lose some belly and gets some abs and ill just have to see if it works for her.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Don't waste your money . They had a lawsuit over this not working well. I had to for awhile and used it often. It helped tone a little . It's very expensive and I wouldn't recommend.