BY AARON'S BEST

Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its epsom salt, its cheap, it does it's job, and does many things. I like this brand because it's cheap and I often add essential oils to mine to make my own special bath soaks. It's so relaxing and the salts really do help with muscle aches after a long day.
Ashley C.
This stuff is amazing! I started using this at a young age, when sports were introduced and I didn't know how to handle being sore. my parents put this in the tub with my bath water and it helped tremendously with my aching muscles! I still use it up to this day! I would definitely recommend anyone to buy this.
Brittany T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this for my bubble baths and love it. It is great for aches and pains (which I have many) and helps sooth and relax me.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wonderful for sore muscles. great to soak in after a hards day of work. once you try you will never try anything else.
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Epsom salts are great for soaking sore feet. we bought this brand last time and use it for soaking feet and hands.
Duong P.
Epsom salt are great for sore muscle. And it's definitely cheaper than getting a massage.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really helps body aches and pains. Especially if you have a sprain ankle or foot.
Carly L.
I use this in my mini spa foot soaker. My once achy and sore feet feel much better now!