Aaron Medical Aaron Industries 40417 3 Percent Hydrogren Peroxide uploaded by Elise M.

BY AARONHEALTH

Hydrogen Peroxide Solution U.S.P   see more...

• "Helps prevent infection and great price too!" in 1 review
Jadon P.
Jadon P.
Foodie Expert
I use hydrogen peroxide for cuts and scraps. I know that this will kill some good bacteria as well as bad, but it always get the job done. When you put it on at first you get a painful sting. The pain goes away after you have the wound dressed though
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
the best thing to use this for is cleaning out earrings with all the back build in. gross lol but it cleans out alot of stuff
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Foodie Expert
Ive got a little one and a mechanic husband cuts and boo boos happen often always have this around
Allison T.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
A lot of people use these for cuts and scrapes but I find that it's the only thing that helps me when I have canker sores in my mouth. It burns and bubbles and then you make sure to spit it all out and rinse well but it numbs the pain and I notice they heal much faster!
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Foodie Expert
Great price & it also has many uses other can for cuts and burns. You can ACTUALLY use it for your teeth! I know it sounds weird but YouTube has videos on it and also about the other uses of it.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Foodie Expert
I love a good disinfectant. I'm not picky about name brand because it will all do the same thing. This is good stuff
Elise M.
Elise M.
Foodie Expert
This works great whenever my boyfriend or I get cuts. We heal up really quick!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Foodie Expert
Peroxide is so great! My favorite way to use this product is for cleaning up stains on the carpet! Works great!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I gots 4 kids it's in my house and family's house at all times great to clean wax drone ears 👂 (ask I'll tell)) every one should always have a bottle on hand JUST INCASE. I like it you gotta have it go out and buy it.
Meg F.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this to disinfect cuts/scrapes (which, as a clumsy person, I get often) and a number of other things, like my tooth brush, kitchen sponge, etc. I also use it as a mouth wash/ingredient in homemade toothpaste, and my nephew uses it to clean up acne with monumental success. I stock up on this a lot because my family and I use it frequently for all manner of things.