Aaron Medical Aaron Industries 40417 3 Percent Hydrogren Peroxide uploaded by Elise M.

BY AARONHEALTH

Hydrogen Peroxide Solution U.S.P   see more...

• "Helps prevent infection and great price too!" in 1 review
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I gots 4 kids it's in my house and family's house at all times great to clean wax drone ears đź‘‚ (ask I'll tell)) every one should always have a bottle on hand JUST INCASE. I like it you gotta have it go out and buy it.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
A lot of people use these for cuts and scrapes but I find that it's the only thing that helps me when I have canker sores in my mouth. It burns and bubbles and then you make sure to spit it all out and rinse well but it numbs the pain and I notice they heal much faster!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
This is a staple in my home. Any burn or cut I always always clean. I personally will just pour this over a wound instead of using a cloth. I love that the wound stays clean, heals well, and doesn't get infected.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this to disinfect cuts/scrapes (which, as a clumsy person, I get often) and a number of other things, like my tooth brush, kitchen sponge, etc. I also use it as a mouth wash/ingredient in homemade toothpaste, and my nephew uses it to clean up acne with monumental success. I stock up on this a lot because my family and I use it frequently for all manner of things.
Jadon P.
I use hydrogen peroxide for cuts and scraps. I know that this will kill some good bacteria as well as bad, but it always get the job done. When you put it on at first you get a painful sting. The pain goes away after you have the wound dressed though
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
The thing I like most about hydrogen peroxide is that it's not only for one thing. It can be used around your house too. I use it to clean my earrings and any scars that bleed out. It doesn't sting but it has an odd smell to it.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Works for just about anything, To help clean my little one's ears I dab some on a qtip and it helps keep her ears super clean! Great for teeth whitening and keeping teeth healthy too. Crazy as it sounds its the best
Christina F.
This is my go to product for cuts scrapes and ear infections. I also put some into my washer when i want to clean it or add it to a wash of white clothes to get out tough stains.
Brandi S.
Mission Viejo, Ca
Hydrogen perioxide is a must need in every household especially if you have kids. It's a great disinfect for cuts and scrapes. It also can whiten teeth with mixed with baking soda and applied with a toothbrush like toothpaste.
Chasity R.
Great price & it also has many uses other can for cuts and burns. You can ACTUALLY use it for your teeth! I know it sounds weird but YouTube has videos on it and also about the other uses of it.

Kohl's