A.1. Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce

by A.1.

TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, VINEGAR, CORN SYRUP, SALT, RAISIN PASTE, CRUSHED ORANGE PUREE, SPICE, DRIED ONIONS, XANTHAN GUM, DRIED GARLIC, CARAMEL COLOR, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), CELERY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A.1. Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce!
West Covina, CA
Number 1# stake sauce we all love it robust flavor on stakes hamburgers not bad for the price it’s worth it no need too I use it in meat Loaf with 2 eggs 2 tablespoons of A1 think and hearty stake sauce chops onion bread crumbs mold your meat loaf like a bread loaf after you combine all you ingredients form the meat like a loaf of bread put Ketchup all over it put on a cookie sheet bake at 350 for a hour for every 2 too 3 Lb of hamburger meat you can add extra veggies in side if you like cut them in small peace’s 👍
Clyde
While I do enjoy A1 original steak sauce on my burgers and steaks, I prefer A1 Thick and Hearty steak sauce. It gives the right amount of kick to my steaks and burgers. Although I believe A1 is a bit pricey, I also believe it is worth the price. The taste is well worth the price.
Kingston, PA
It’s a classic for a reason! I just recently tried the thick and hearty version and I do really enjoy it over the regular! It’s a great addition to meats and even veggies at dinner and it’s definitely a staple in our fridge.
Buffalo, NY
I love A1 Steak sauce on any type of steak. It brings the flavor of the meat out. It's my go to steak sauce. The thick and chunky is slightly spicier than the regular. In my opinion it has a bolder taste. Along side of my steak. I love having a baked potato. Which I like to dip a piece of potatoes into the steak sauce. It just makes the potato have a different taste. Sometimes I like to cut my steak into bite size pieces and scoop both the potato and steak on the fork at the same time. And drizzle both with A1. It tastes so good.
No Special Diet
A.1. Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce uploaded by marie A.
This has to be my favorite steak sauce. I love eating this on all types of meat. Especially barbecued meats. It has so much flavor! We try and keep this stocked in our pantry at all times. If you like meat this is a must to try. Really recommend it to everyone.
Bethlehem, GA
This stuff is awesome. And you don’t only have to use on steaks. It’s great on a burger. Or even with some chips. Oh and fries.
Crystal City, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
A.1 Thick & Hearty steak sauce is really good. Perfect for those good steaks ❤️.
Apo, AP
We put A1 Thick and Hearty on a lot of stuff. My son even puts it on his green beans! It’s always consistent in taste and price so that makes us happy.
Low Carb