GroceryPantryA.1.
Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle

A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle

Original Sweet Hickory Steak SauceA. 1. has got the best range of steak sauces to complement all kinds of meat. A.1. Steak Sauce and bull's eye BBQ sauce have teamed up to bring you A.1.Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce; a blend of flavors that's bound to take your steak from a meal to an enticing indulgence. Sweet, Smoky & Savory!A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce is a delectably tempting blend of premium quality ingredients such as, tomato puree, vinegar, raisin paste, salt, spice, dried garlic, natural flavor, dried onions, and celery. These ingredients simmered & blended to a tasteful sauce; tantalize your taste buds with the tangy, zesty, a little sweet & little spicy lip smacking flavors.

Best steak sauce?
Steak sauce or no?
[product:a1-steak-sauce] ? Does anyone use this as a marinade for anything aside from being? [product:a1-steak-sauce]
Start your review of A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle!
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle uploaded by paul N.
Purchased at: Safeway
Who won the original sauce Definitely good on burgers Fries as well And other meats try it on pork Awesome I highly recommend it to others Definitely good for marinating and meatloaf
Catherine M.
Wausau, WI
A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Catherine M.
Nothing says I love you more, then a heart shaped steak. My steak wouldn’t be complete without my favorite sauce.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Great steak sauce. Tastes wonderful. It’s a good mix with bbq sauce. Really good on steak and chicken!
Elena M.
Richmond, VA
A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Elena M.
I must say we didn't always have steak when I was growing up, however I grew up with A.1 sauce and this is really good. Once I got a bottle that had opened and they replaced it very quickly. Impressive, it is good with chicken, steak, pork you name it. This was a good buy.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Darlene H.
Purchased at: Costco
I really like A1 sauce. A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle is so good to add to my steak no matter what kind it is. I also like to put it on my roast and in my meatloaf some times. It has a taste of it’s own and it’s not a bad price at all.
Jennifer T.
Unionville, TN
A1 has always been my go to sauce. It is not something that I put just on meat either. Have you ever had A1 on a baked potato? It is out of his world!!!
Meaghan H.
Columbus, GA
I love the bold tangy flavor of this A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle . This is very flavorful and tastes great on steaks. I like this sauce and I will continue to buy it. I recommend trying this.
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Yvonne P.
A.1. Original Steak Sauce has been around since I was a kid. I love this stuff on my steaks. As well as, on fried pork chops. It has a kick and enhances the flavor of the meat.
Scott S.
Cincinnati, OH
A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Scott S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’ve been an A1 fan my whole life. It’s my go to for steak sauce. I add a little to stews sometimes.
member-4eb56
I put this on everything. Steaks, burgers, pork. It's really good stuff. Nice and tangy and gets you right away.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Billy N.
Gainesville, GA
il y a 3 ans
Darlene H. il y a 3 ans
I have not thought about doing that.... 🤔
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
il y a 5 ans
A.1. Sweet Hickory Sauce Made with Bull's-Eye BBQ, 10 fl oz Bottle out of all condiments this is my fav I love the taste of this stuff like tangy I eat this stuff on more then just my steak nd is very affordable . I'm a saucy person .
Kaitlyn H. il y a 5 ans
Yes, this stuff is so good with steak and baked potatoes!