A.1. Steakhouse New York Marinade

by A.1.

Busy streets and buzzing people, what else comes to mind when you think about New York? You are right, steakhouses! NY features some of the world class gourmet steakhouses, and we, at A.1. sauces, took it into our hands to bring their authentic flavor to you at the ease of your home.One ingredient that everybody agrees upon which pairs up perfectly with steak is black pepper. This New York steakhouse style marinade packs a palatable heat from the peppers and a mix of other tart and spicy ingredients like tamarind, tomato puree and dried chunks of onion, garlic and parsley. Spice up your protein with a generous amount of marinade before grilling, and watch your guest licking fingers after the meal! Strong savory flavors of cracked black peppers and onions Easy squeezable bottle with 32 servings of 1 tbsp. (17g) each 33% more than leading national competitor Completely free of any kind of allergen Product of USA INGREDIENTS: TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, VINEGAR, SALT, ONIONS*, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF BLACK PEPPER, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CITRIC ACID, PARSLEY*, GARLIC*, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS, CARAMEL COLOR, MOLASSES, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, SPICES, TAMARIND, NATURAL FLAVOR *DRIED

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of A.1. Steakhouse New York Marinade!
I love this sauce. I try to keep it in my house at all times. I was hesitant to use anything else besides the original A1 because I'm very picky but it's perfect. I enjoy the smokiness of the cracked black pepper. I like it the most on chicken, steak & shrimp. It's even better on grilled foods.
Grand Blanc, MI
You can't go wrong with a something that's been around forever. It's the perfect compliment to well mainly my steaks, can't say I use it on anything else either. There's quite a few good marinades out there, this is one of the handful that I keep on hand at my house.
No Special Diet
This marinade is so good! We used it recently to get some beef and chicken ready for kebabs. Bought two bottles to make sure we had enough and only needed to use one! The meat comes out juicy and delicious, with a hint of spiciness (my boyfriend even liked it and he doesn't eat anything spicy). We'll definitely be purchasing it again to try with different meals
Spokane, WA
A-1 is brand that I know and trust. I use quite a few of their wonderful sauces. So, trying this marinade was a given in my opinion. It tastes great as well.
Dairy Free
Tunnel Hill, GA
I put A1 on literally everything! My Steaks, chicken, any kind of meat, my potatoes, my carrots. This stuff is great on anything !
Linden , VA
I love steak. And I love this stuff. Anything A1 just works well with steak. Can't go wrong with this. So good.
Low Carb
All you need to know this stuff!!!!! is awesome and everyone need to have it in their house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Fridley, MN
This is great with steak (as the name implies). It has a nice savory flavor and you can also cook with it.
Dewitt, AR
My husband keeps this stuff in our house. It's perfect for our weekend cookouts.