A.1. Steakhouse Classic Marinade

by A.1.

Sometimes all you crave is a simple classic steak, without any nuances. When you want your steak to taste like the good old steak you used to savor in your childhood, pick A.1. Classic Marinade to treat your meat before grilling it.The sweet and tart tomato puree and vinegar flavors seep into your steak and bring out the taste hidden deep within the meat. The orange puree and raisin juice enhance your steaks flavors in a way you will love! Classic steak flavors packed in a bottle Easy squeezable bottle with 32 servings of 1 tbsp. (17g) each 33% more than leading national competitor Completely free of any kind of allergen Product of USA TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), VINEGAR, CORN SYRUP, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SALT, RAISIN JUICE CONCENTRATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CRUSHED ORANGE PUREE, SPICES, RAISIN PASTE, DRIED GARLIC, CARAMEL COLOR, XANTHAN GUM, DRIED ONIONS, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA AND POTASSIUM SORBATE TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS, CELERY SEED.

I have never seen this product before! Do you think I could find it in a walmart?
Is this spicy? Or is it closer in flavor to regular A1 sauce?
Start your review of A.1. Steakhouse Classic Marinade!
Columbia, KY
Great for steaks at my house. Nothing simpler than pouring this and let it do its thing. Nothing to fancy or sting about the taste. It just enhances the flavor of a steak. Can't wait to try this on chicken or pork.
Alamo, TN
This is such a good product! If you like the steak sauce, then your gonna love the marinade. The price is equal to other marinades but I’m not sure if it’s very healthy! I would definitely it this product again!
Bardstown , KY
I loved this I put it on everything. Plus it tastes just like the steak sauce. So it was a cheaper option. I can't find it at my local store anymore
Can't go wrong with A1!!! I love the flavor and the little bit of tang is just right. The marinade is so easy an convenient.