BY A.1. #49 in Barbecue Sauce

A.1.® Bold & Spicy Steak Sauce.
Mc Ilhenny Co. pepper sauce.
Tabasco.
Avery Island LA.
Brand. see more...

A.1. Steak Sauce Bold & Spicy
  • "It doesn't run all over your plate like the original does and it has just the right amount of spice!" in 1 review
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
This isn't the original, but man is it good! A1 is a staple to our steak eating needs, I feel like my steak is always naked without it. Good price, never too expensive. Love this product, keep it stocked in my fridge! I love the original more is the only reason I have 4 stars instead of 5!
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Bell Gardens, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan but my dad is, he LOVES this steak sauce on his stake. I never buy this, you have to have a very specific taste pallet to like this
Ka l.
Ka l.
I love spicy food so this A1 spicy bold sauce is perfect for me especially on steaks
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
What can i say besides YUM! This bold spin on am already delish classic is just too good to be true :)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
Simply put, as steak isn't a steak without A1. I have been to restaurants that don't serve A1 and I'll either save my steak until I get home or order something else. I also find that A1 is terrific in hamburgers.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Just like the lable says this is bold and spicy! it is so good with your steak or on a hamburger!
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Riverside , CA
My husband likes this sauce I see him use this allot specially with his steak he said it nice how it's spicy
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Souderton, PA
Foodie Expert
A great addition to their line of yummy sauces. I love the added heat factor to this flavor.
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
I was pretty excited to try this, I love A1 and hot sauce! I wasn't real crazy about this though. I prefer to have either one by itself.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
This is by far my favorite steak sauce ever!! It doesn't run all over your plate like the original does and it has just the right amount of spice!