A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce Sweet Hickory With Bull'S-Eye Bbq Sauce
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce Thick Hearty
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce ORIGINAL 5.0 OZ
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce ORIGINAL 15.0 OZ
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce ORIGINAL 10.0 OZ
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce Nabisco Portion
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce Cracked Peppercorn

BY A.1. #1 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Original Sweet Hickory Steak SauceA. 1. has got the best range of steak sauces to complement all kinds of meat. A.1. Steak Sauce and bull's eye BBQ sauce have teamed up to bring you A.1.Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce; a blend of flavors that's bound to take your steak from a meal to an enticing indulgence. Sweet, Smoky & Savory!A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce is a delectably tempting blend of premium quality ingredients such as, tomato puree, vinegar, raisin paste, salt, spice, dried garlic, natural flavor, dried onions, and celery. These ingredients simmered & blended to a tasteful sauce; tantalize your taste buds with the tangy, zesty, a little sweet & little spicy lip smacking flavors. The perfect complement to steak Enticing blend of sweet & smoky flavors Use it as a marinade, brush it on while grilling or just pour it on at the table Contains 17 servings of 1 tbsp & 25 calories per serving Perfect for those keeping kosher INGREDIENTS: TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, VINEGAR, RAISIN PASTE, SALT, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SPICE, DRIED GARLIC, NATURAL FLAVOR, DRIED ONIONS, CELERY, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), CARAMEL COLOR, XANTHAN GUM see more...

• Do you buy A1 by the bottle or by the gallon?19 Answers
  • Other than STEAK, what else does everyone put A.1. on???14 Answers
A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce
  • "Even though the bottle says Steak Sauce I love to use it on my pork Chops when grilling it gives them a great flavor. " in 14 reviews
  • "Put it on steaks, burgers in marinades and even add a little to some loaded mashed potatoes for an extra flavorful surprise. " in 12 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste and always splurge to get the A1 rather than the store brand." in 8 reviews
  • "I use A1 on chicken, French fries, hamburgers, baked potatoes, meatloaf, and even as a marinade. " in 7 reviews
  • "It's a tiny bit zesty/spicy which I like and a little bit goes a long way so that's a great plus for me." in 6 reviews
Shelby T.
Coeburn, VA
Steak sauce makes anything taste better! I preferably love it on baked potatoes! I usually buy mine at Walmart.
Kimberly C.
Midlothian, TX
The only steak sauce I like and still eat to this day! I will occasionally eat Heinz 57, but by far prefer A-1
Adrean H.
Lowell, AR
A1 Sauce is amazing pair for steaks. The taste of A1 is needed to eat a steak because it makes the steak juicy!
Elizabeth H.
Burlington, KY
The best steak sauce. My son loves this on his hamburgers and won't eat one without it. There is no better
Dominique M.
Whittier, CA
My all time favorite steak sauce! Goes great on basically any type of meat. Gives so much flavor, I love it!
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA
I love this on my steak and with some season fries from Denny's. YUM!!! gives food the right amount of spice.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
I use steak sauce on almost all meat that I eat. My boyfriend thinks I am crazy, but the flavor is sooo good!
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
A1 is a good steak sauce however, it is just to tangy for me. People always say steak sauce ruins the steak.
Samantha C.
My family has been using this for as long as I can remember! With steak and pork chops.. By far the tastiest!
ashleigh o.
Thornton, IL
This is a BBQ must! A good steak and a1 are the perfect pairing. The flavor compliments anything its put on.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
A.1. or HP Sauce?
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
Do you buy A1 by the bottle or by the gallon?
Jessica K.
What do you use it with besides steak? Or chicken?
Meylisia M.