A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce Sweet Hickory With Bull'S-Eye Bbq Sauce
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce Thick Hearty
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce ORIGINAL 5.0 OZ
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce ORIGINAL 15.0 OZ
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce ORIGINAL 10.0 OZ
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce Nabisco Portion
  • A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce Cracked Peppercorn

BY A.1. #1 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Original Sweet Hickory Steak SauceA. 1. has got the best range of steak sauces to complement all kinds of meat. A.1. Steak Sauce and bull's eye BBQ sauce have teamed up to bring you A.1.Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce; a blend of flavors that's bound to take your steak from a meal to an enticing indulgence. Sweet, Smoky & Savory!A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce is a delectably tempting blend of premium quality ingredients such as, tomato puree, vinegar, raisin paste, salt, spice, dried garlic, natural flavor, dried onions, and celery. These ingredients simmered & blended to a tasteful sauce; tantalize your taste buds with the tangy, zesty, a little sweet & little spicy lip smacking flavors. The perfect complement to steak Enticing blend of sweet & smoky flavors Use it as a marinade, brush it on while grilling or just pour it on at the table Contains 17 servings of 1 tbsp & 25 calories per serving Perfect for those keeping kosher INGREDIENTS: TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, VINEGAR, RAISIN PASTE, SALT, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SPICE, DRIED GARLIC, NATURAL FLAVOR, DRIED ONIONS, CELERY, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), CARAMEL COLOR, XANTHAN GUM see more...

• Do you buy A1 by the bottle or by the gallon?19 Answers
  • Other than STEAK, what else does everyone put A.1. on???14 Answers
A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce

Start your review of A.1. Original Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Even though the bottle says Steak Sauce I love to use it on my pork Chops when grilling it gives them a great flavor. " in 14 reviews
  • "Put it on steaks, burgers in marinades and even add a little to some loaded mashed potatoes for an extra flavorful surprise. " in 12 reviews
  • "I love the tangy taste and always splurge to get the A1 rather than the store brand." in 8 reviews
  • "I use A1 on chicken, French fries, hamburgers, baked potatoes, meatloaf, and even as a marinade. " in 7 reviews
  • "It's a tiny bit zesty/spicy which I like and a little bit goes a long way so that's a great plus for me." in 6 reviews
Ashlee L.
MONTGOMERY, AL
The thick and hearty steak sauce is great with a big juicy steak.You don't have to worry about "drippage",because it is thick.
Gabi G.
Evans, GA
When used in the proper proportion A1 is truly the best compliment to a well cooked steak, it can also SAVE an over cooked one!
Christy W.
Perrysville, IN
I love A1 i can't eat steak without this brand. I have tried others but nothing compares !!!!!!It's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Love this. I can eat it with steak and grilled hot dogs. To much of it has like a sour taste to me though but it's pretty good.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is my favorite condiment! I eat this on everything!!! The flavor is soooo good and just makes everything that much better!
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
I used to have the A.1 steaksauce on my steak or veggie burgers. I loved this! I wouuld reccomend this. The taste is awesome
Luz H.
This is the beat barbeque sauce!!! It gives an amazing flavor to the meat and with just a little you can have a good flavor!
Brianna B.
Clovis, CA
This is a must have for alll my meats and for every #backyardbash it does the job for everything from marinade to dippping!!
Tanya S.
Milan, TN
I absolutely love A-1!!! I put on everything my steaks to my baked potatoes!!!! My steak would not be the same without it!!!!
Aj S.
Amazing steak sauce! I love the rich and bold flavor of the A1 sauces. It makes it great for putting on stakes, burgers, etc.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
A.1. or HP Sauce?
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
Do you buy A1 by the bottle or by the gallon?
Jessica K.
What do you use it with besides steak? Or chicken?
Meylisia M.